Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Channel Frequencies

123fakestreet Offline

Channel Frequencies
hello.
at first i wont to say, that the english program ist the greatest i have ever seen.:-)
i`m from germany an i can watch the english program on astra 28,2 since a few days ago.
can anyone tell me what liveshow-/erotic channels are free to air on this satellite and on what Frequenz, Polarisation and Symbolrate they send.
thank you for your help keep it up UK!!!!
10-06-2010 18:30
Find all posts by this user
123fakestreet Offline

RE: Channels
Hallo???
12-06-2010 16:42
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

There's a list here which details frequencies, polarization and symbol rate for channels on the 28.2E satellite. http://www.sathint.com/28.2E

The names of some of the channels are out of date, but I'd imagine the technical details are the same.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 23:39 by skateguy.)
12-06-2010 23:38
123fakestreet Offline

OK. thanks. does someone have all erotic channels in a list or can tell me?? because i think some of them have other names as i know, for example party people.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 18:21 by 123fakestreet.)
15-06-2010 18:16
jusek Offline

Sky channels freqs
Hi!

Maybe this is silly question, but I'm looking for list of exact frequncies of sky channels. I.e. channel 911 = XXXXX in H polarisation. On websites like lyngsat there are only frequencies with channel names, but not sky channel numbers, so it is very difficult to find anything. I'm not from UK and haven't got sky receiver. Thanks!
30-12-2010 12:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Sky channels freqs
i dont think you can decode sky channels if you don't have the receiver...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-12-2010 12:51
jusek Offline

RE: Channel Frequencies
I don't want to decode crypted sky channels, just watch free to air ones. But I don't know which channel is on which frequency. On sky receiver you've got sky channel number corresponding to i.e. Tease me or Elite. On non-sky receiver you've got only raw frequency with, sometimes, name of channel. When I read this forum, I don't exacly know where to find mentioned channels. That's why I need list of sky channel numbers with frequencies.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand what I'm talking about :-)

Edit - this skyhint channel list is much better than Lyngsat's one!
30-12-2010 13:17
rover Offline

RE: Sky channels freqs
(30-12-2010 12:37 )jusek Wrote:  Hi!

Maybe this is silly question, but I'm looking for list of exact frequncies of sky channels. I.e. channel 911 = XXXXX in H polarisation. On websites like lyngsat there are only frequencies with channel names, but not sky channel numbers, so it is very difficult to find anything. I'm not from UK and haven't got sky receiver. Thanks!
you could try this website.

http://www.wildsat.com/index.htm

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
30-12-2010 20:58
Thread Closed