cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
(19-06-2010 17:32 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  I know I come across harsh and if the girls think i'm having a dig at them, then I do apologize because they are just doing their job but Bangmedia can't start complaining about other channels when they're the ones heading for the scrapheap. All i'm saying is they need a change i.e, new sets and new girls.

dont apologise , if people take it to heart it;s their fault.

your right they do need new imputus.
19-06-2010 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-06-2010 17:32 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  I know I come across harsh and if the girls think i'm having a dig at them, then I do apologize because they are just doing their job but Bangmedia can't start complaining about other channels when they're the ones heading for the scrapheap. All i'm saying is they need a change i.e, new sets and new girls.

no need to apologize, your making a very good point, how can bangbabes attack other channels when they at the moment the ones heading to the scrapheap. the only real thing bangbabes have done thats of any good is 18&keen. at least elite have signed some new night babes like charlie, alice goodwin and hanhan prentice and added new sets. whereas bangbabes have not added any new night babes for ages. yes i know theyve added 18&keen babes but in terms of bangbabes itself cant remember the last addition bangbabes have made.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2010 17:49 by Rammyrascal.)
19-06-2010 17:46
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

The reality is that unless Bangmedia do something soon, the calls will drop and the girls will go where the money is. I'm only apogizing if the girls feel under appreciated. I really can't see Bangbabes still going this time next year. It was only about 6mths ago when Bangbabes seemed to be at the top and now are at the bottom of the pile. I just say it how I see it. If they find it a struggle now, then god help them when Bluebird launches.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2010 17:56 by amandasnumerounofan.)
19-06-2010 17:52
r0y7n Offline
Master Poster

It's not about hiring new faces, it's about hiring the girls that bring in the most callers, and in those terms, Bang Babes have one of - if not the - best lineups in the business.

Make no mistake, Elite brought in new faces not by choice; but by necessity. When you can't pay your A-listers as much as your competitors can, of course they're going to leave. You wouldn't expect anything less.

And yet despite all the doomsayers, Bang appears to be getting stronger every day, whereas Elite can't even afford to run three channels anymore.... what does that say about the new faces that you all seem to want so much?
19-06-2010 18:21
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(19-06-2010 17:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

no need to apologize, your making a very good point, how can bangbabes attack other channels when they at the moment the ones heading to the scrapheap. the only real thing bangbabes have done thats of any good is 18&keen. at least elite have signed some new night babes like charlie, alice goodwin and hanhan prentice and added new sets. whereas bangbabes have not added any new night babes for ages. yes i know theyve added 18&keen babes but in terms of bangbabes itself cant remember the last addition bangbabes have made.

Agreed!! Lets all have a go at BangBabes i am in the mood for it after last nights result!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-06-2010 18:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2010 16:40 )Chilly Wrote:  
(19-06-2010 16:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  major props to broncobilly even though i still think he works for bangbabes lol, if he dont his defence of them has been quite something.

Indeed. If he doesn't work for them, then they really should give him a job, I mean, I'm sure he'd make a better spokesperson for them than Bennyd63 does. Wink

thanks guys made me smile Smile and yes i don't work for bangabes just like watching Dionne.

peace Smile
19-06-2010 20:30
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(14-06-2010 17:00 )Hexit Wrote:  SNIP
the biggest surprise for me was lori's move to Bang Babes and what a move that has turned out to be. loads of energy, loads of playfull banter and over all a much better performance. definitely a great move for her.
SNIP

so no some girls benefit from leaving babestation IMO.

Yes, Lori has been MUCH better on BB than TS, IMO; Best babe on BB in recent weeks, but I only have FV, which seems very limited in the number of babes 'on offer' - don't know what we did to deserve so much Emily Dean, for example Sad
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2010 12:02 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2010 11:59

gemma hiles