cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time! oh and you say you don't want girl on 2 or 3 days a week we do have to earn a living you know! most of the time on here you just moan! Are you men or old women? can some one please say some thing positive!!!

So I guess I'm the only one drinking champagne...

Alex no need to get pissed off, we know girls need to earn a living.
The two and three days are ok it if there in a row it's a pain.
I'm sure if you look again in this thread there are positive things said. No idea were your getting that.

Well here is something positive about bangbabes for you... It has one of the hottest babes on it!
Yes that's right it's... Emily Dean!
Also I like the muti camera angels bangbabes has, but the quality is not the best on some channels.
There you go positive.
15-06-2010 12:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time! oh and you say you don't want girl on 2 or 3 days a week we do have to earn a living you know! most of the time on here you just moan! Are you men or old women? can some one please say some thing positive!!!

Alex, I think you will find 90% of the stuff on this forum is positive this is a negative about BabgBabes and not you. Your employers are not helping you out by rostering you guys the way they do. Yes you have a living to make but with three channels and 24 hours,7 days a week you would think they could provide a little more variety and keep everyone earning a decent wage.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-06-2010 13:22
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe it's not new faces the channel needs, but the format of the shows? I can't make any suggestions as I don't know the limits of the channel.

But I will always remember Alex Adams and her fan!! Big Grin
15-06-2010 13:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Well, I'm not sure what the hell she was expecting from this thread. People (this includes myself) certainly like to have a moan every now and then, but like sweetsugar007 has indicated, the vast majority of the comments on this forum are overwhelmingly positive about the girls/channels. Still, just like Daryl, it seems that having a moan actually gets a reaction from the girls, which means they then bother to post on here again. Hmmm, so having a moan does work. Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 16:17 by Chilly.)
15-06-2010 13:34
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Here we go again. All the positive stuff that gets said about you once again a babe zooms in on the few negatives.
More need to take a page from the Kelly Bells, Natasha Louissa's of this world.

Bangbabes just need to mix up the shifts a bit instead of subjecting us to you and dionne every bloody night.....that or up your game and start flashing the gash, am sure people would moan less then..... or more Wink

After all everyone like a good moan....

[Image: officer-crabtree.jpg]
15-06-2010 16:14
Charlemagne Offline

This thread is beginning to get out of hand:
It's now beginning to spread to the individual babes threads.

I like many, Bangbabes was the first babeshow that we saw.

In the past I can understand why some of the guys complained that Bangbabes needed a change.. but changes have taken place. 18&keen for example and they have a brilliant new set in the form of the changing room.

As for Bangbabes recruiting established babes.. it has the advantage of refreshing the girls and giving them a new role. Dionne and Donna have been at their best on Bangbabes.

Even the lack of newbie babes has now been rectified with last weeks new starters.

Bangbabes have corrected most of their problems and they should make good competition for Bluebird next month
15-06-2010 16:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 10:21 )Regenerated Wrote:  
(15-06-2010 01:01 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Regenerated, sorry mate not sure if you watch different tv to most of the rest of us, but there is nothing different about the other shows compared to bangbabes just different girls.

ok you don't like the line up your choice and thats cool but even new girls don't make the show any better if the producers don't let the girls do anything other than laying on a bed and chatting.

Broncobilly, of course I watch the same shows as the "rest of us" or I wouldn't be here.... The title of this thread is "time for some new girls signing up" is it not??? Is that not what I have suggested? Huh

problem is people have lost sight, the girls on all the channels do a good job, i think now some people are taking it personal, which is a shame i know it was no one's intention for that to happen. but perhaps calling the current babes boring and lifeless is not helping either Smile
15-06-2010 19:01
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 13:34 )Chilly Wrote:  Well, I'm not sure what the hell she was expecting from this thread. People (this includes myself) certainly like to have a moan every now and then, but like sweetsugar007 has indicated, the vast majority of the comments on this forum are overwhelmingly positive about the girls/channels. Still, just like Daryl, it seems that having a moan actually gets a reaction from the girls, which means they then bother to post on here again. Hmmm, so having a moan does work. Wink

Fuckin' hell Chilly. we'll have to to stop meeting like this, all I can say is on this occasion is "I concur," again.......shockedshocked

15-06-2010 19:25
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

perhaps there are some Bluebird employee's here causing a fuss to aid there own cause?
15-06-2010 19:38
Alex Adams Offline
Senior Poster

No I'm not going to bluebird! I've just decided that i want to take some time out and have some time off so I'm going traveling with Billi! Bang babes look for new girls all the time and its their aim to bring the best shows and new fresh girls! Have you ever thought for a minute that its quite hard to find night time girls? Its a lot easier in the day when they stay fully clothed and don't talk about sex! I might just add that i only do 3 shifts a week the ONLY time i do more is when some one has canceled and they need cover! so that's hardly subjecting you to me every night! 18 and keen is on tonight! ENJOY!!! That hot little piece of ass Megan Coxxx is back!!!! happy wanking!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
15-06-2010 19:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles