cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
hope you both have fun on your time off alex. ignore those who dont like you on bangbabes. ive always thought its difficult to find new babes who are comfortable going topless (or nude) and talking filth.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2010 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 19:42 )Alex Adams Wrote:  No I'm not going to bluebird! I've just decided that i want to take some time out and have some time off so I'm going traveling with Billi! Bang babes look for new girls all the time and its their aim to bring the best shows and new fresh girls! Have you ever thought for a minute that its quite hard to find night time girls? Its a lot easier in the day when they stay fully clothed and don't talk about sex! I might just add that i only do 3 shifts a week the ONLY time i do more is when some one has canceled and they need cover! so that's hardly subjecting you to me every night! 18 and keen is on tonight! ENJOY!!! That hot little piece of ass Megan Coxxx is back!!!! happy wanking!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keep smiling Alex you are great xxx
15-06-2010 20:50
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

You sure you don't work on Bangbabes Broncobilly Lol all your post have been in the Bangbabes section
15-06-2010 22:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

nope just don't think the show deserves the flak its getting mate thats all
15-06-2010 22:49
Charlemagne Offline

(15-06-2010 22:49 )Broncobilly Wrote:  nope just don't think the show deserves the flak its getting mate thats all

Glad that you don't work for the show, although it is helpful to get their opitions.

But Broncobilly. Do you have anything to do with any of the babes- Alex's husband is called Billi
15-06-2010 23:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 23:09 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(15-06-2010 22:49 )Broncobilly Wrote:  nope just don't think the show deserves the flak its getting mate thats all

Glad that you don't work for the show, although it is helpful to get their opitions.

But Broncobilly. Do you have anything to do with any of the babes- Alex's husband is called Billi

no, i live in Ireland i don't know anyone on the show but i appreciate the work they do. ofcom are the one's who don't let the girls flash or swear or anything like that.

but there are lots of pay channels now and its anything goes with some of those.

i think the show's we watch could do with some new sets but i'm sure they are working on it, i always thought babecast was good for that they had different themes going on most nights perhaps that will do the trick, but in the meantime lets just take what we get, i'm sure there is still something for everyone on the free channels, and they do bring in new things now and then

and like i said before i think the people who call in have a part to play if they get a girl worked up then you will see more movement, perhaps the people who call in are not very good with there imaginations? i could do it, i'm good at phone sex but it would cost me a fortune calling from Ireland at premium rates Smile

as we saw from Alex Adam's post they do read what people say here so i'm sure its noted what we bang on about.

anyway, peace out Smile
16-06-2010 00:05
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its a pity some people related to bangmedia seem to have took this personally, am sure this werent no attack on the girls who work their. its just some people want new blood which is not a bad thing.

major props to broncobilly even though i still think he works for bangbabes lol, if he dont his defence of them has been quite something.
19-06-2010 16:34
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-06-2010 16:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  major props to broncobilly even though i still think he works for bangbabes lol, if he dont his defence of them has been quite something.

Indeed. If he doesn't work for them, then they really should give him a job, I mean, I'm sure he'd make a better spokesperson for them than Bennyd63 does. Wink
19-06-2010 16:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(19-06-2010 16:40 )Chilly Wrote:  
(19-06-2010 16:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  major props to broncobilly even though i still think he works for bangbabes lol, if he dont his defence of them has been quite something.

Indeed. If he doesn't work for them, then they really should give him a job, I mean, I'm sure he'd make a better spokesperson for them than Bennyd63 does. Wink

to be fair they could hire april summers and she would be a better spokesperson
19-06-2010 16:43
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

I know I come across harsh and if the girls think i'm having a dig at them, then I do apologize because they are just doing their job but Bangmedia can't start complaining about other channels when they're the ones heading for the scrapheap. All i'm saying is they need a change i.e, new sets and new girls.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
19-06-2010 17:32

gemma hiles