cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
(13-06-2010 21:38 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 21:28 )Trickster Wrote:  I don't think anyone questioning weather Bangbabes will survive when Bluebirds launches.

We are just saying the night shows are rubbish and have been for a while with majority of the time same girls every night no 2 4 1 any more. Just needs a few new girls to kick start things

With Annie being the only exception only decent girl for me

What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

like i said Benny you have the right mix of girls keep up the good work Smile
13-06-2010 21:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well for me Benny the majority of them girls have been around for ages with a few exceptions of cause buddy.

For example Jemma, Dionne,Lilly,Alex,Cathy Ect are all ex BS girls. If you take Elite for example all there girls are brand new to the babe channels which makes it allot better.

Not having ago Benny mate just giving it from an out side point of few you must agree the day girl line up is a thousand times better than the night shows, They have been dull since stevie Ect started to go
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 21:59 by Trickster.)
13-06-2010 21:58
irishtender Offline
Banned

(13-06-2010 21:28 )Trickster Wrote:  I don't think anyone questioning weather Bangbabes will survive when Bluebirds launches.

We are just saying the night shows are rubbish and have been for a while with majority of the time same girls every night no 2 4 1 any more. Just needs a few new girls to kick start things

What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

I suppose it's all just down to people's tastes, i don't think anybody is questioning the girls professionalism or attractiveness and i'm sure they are all really nice girls to talk with. I think people want bangbabes to mix it up a bit because the majority of these girls have been around a long time, that's all Tongue

P.S. I think Lynsey and Adele are fantastic, 2 of my fav girls Tongue
13-06-2010 22:01
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(13-06-2010 21:38 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

I can honestly say with a straight face that i'm not a fan of any of the girls who are listed. Don't take my word for it though as i'm very picky when it comes to favourite girls, I can loose interest in a girl very quickly but at the same time a girl can grow on me in a instant. My favourites list is a everchanging process.

13-06-2010 22:14
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

(13-06-2010 21:38 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

Out the full list I would only enjoy watching -

Lilly Roma
Dionne
Dannii H
Adele
Megan Coxxx
Donna

And mainly on looks rather than performances, which have dropped dramatically.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 22:18 by Xpressio.)
13-06-2010 22:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

as has been said not attacking the girls themselves, just saying pretty much all of them apart from megan coxx have all been on the babechannels for a while and people want to see totally new babes like elite brought on like mica martinez

Piper Niven Superfan
13-06-2010 23:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2010 23:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

as has been said not attacking the girls themselves, just saying pretty much all of them apart from megan coxx have all been on the babechannels for a while and people want to see totally new babes like elite brought on like mica martinez

i don't agree sorry Rammy,

not everyone wants to see new girls all the time yes new girls are good now and then but when they are new they are raw and nervous the make silly mistakes.

but you know Smile if you don't like a show just turn over and if your right? and people turn over then the people who run the shows will get the hint, the viewing numbers is all the go by, they don't care much who you or i or anyone likes watching

peace Smile
14-06-2010 00:00
Trickster Offline

I think that all this totally new girls thing is nonsence i think the girls would be over the moon to be giving a chance.

Have a look at Sarah Matty or just check the majority of the girls out at elite or the Boudoir and that would tell you it ain't a risk
14-06-2010 00:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 00:07 )Trickster Wrote:  I think that all this totally new girls thing is nonsence i think the girls would be over the moon to be giving a chance.

Have a look at Sarah Matty or just check the majority of the girls out at elite or the Boudoir and that would tell you it ain't a risk

i've had a look at the other channels and to be honest i don't see them with anything new it could be because of ofcom but what ever it is they do nothing special.
14-06-2010 00:14
Trickster Offline

Well like you say mate we all have different taste but i am far from liking any of the Bangbaes girls.

All BS cast off that have been around ages gets quite boring every night for me
14-06-2010 00:42

gemma hiles