cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
Quote:Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Kelly and Emily are prob the only two on that list that appeal to me. You need to stop hiring so many ex babestation girls and the average ones at that. If your going to sigh some BS talent go get georgie,camilla or stevie(you fucked up big time when you let her go)

For the love of god can we have less Alex Adams and Dionne Mendez talk about overkill and they are not the most exciting of performers to watch....i would rather watch Algeria vs Slovenia again than see those two Wink

Oh and while i am here can you please sort out your awful webstream its almost unwatchable in its current state
14-06-2010 00:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 00:42 )Trickster Wrote:  Well like you say mate we all have different taste but i am far from liking any of the Bangbaes girls.

All BS cast off that have been around ages gets quite boring every night for me

all i'm saying is that the bangbabes girls don't deserve the flak they are picking up here cause none of the other channels are doing anything different.

to be honest since the likes of lolly and michelle joined babestation i think it dropped like a bomb

but yep each to there own Smile
14-06-2010 00:50
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

out of list posted previous the only girls i currently or have ever liked are.

emily dean
lori
kelly.
lynsey

i saw a donna duke alex 2 4 1 the other night and it was like babestation circa 2007. bangbabes is truly 3rd out the big 3 now which is bad considering how bad babestation is these days
14-06-2010 01:12
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

hi chris,

out of the other 2 channels, what do you reckon they do better?
14-06-2010 01:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

babestation is only better because they georgie darby lol only reason.

elite does nearly everything better then bangbabes.

imo better girls
better sets
they look a better channel on tv then bangbabes

it just seems to be they only seem to go after girls who are unhappy at babestation, elite bring new faces in mica, cali garcia carmen scott to name a few.

i was gonna mention how tame bangbabes is but i do know thats due to ofcom so thats not your fault.

one thing i actually like , ill finish on a postive note is the stream on their website is the best quality of any channels.

id love to watch bangbabes more as i really like emily dean, but the quality tv wise just aint there.

bronco do you work for bangmedia btw ?
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 01:56 by chrislatimer.)
14-06-2010 01:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

no mate Smile i'm just a viewer like most people here, but i like a good debate and want more of an answer than something is just rubbish ha ha.

i agree with you re babestation Georgie is great, elite is good the picture quality is better but everything else seems to be the same sets wise all the channels do the one girl one bed deal with the odd office set thingy.

Smile
14-06-2010 07:35
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(13-06-2010 21:38 )Bennyd63 Wrote:  
(13-06-2010 21:28 )Trickster Wrote:  I don't think anyone questioning weather Bangbabes will survive when Bluebirds launches.

We are just saying the night shows are rubbish and have been for a while with majority of the time same girls every night no 2 4 1 any more. Just needs a few new girls to kick start things

With Annie being the only exception only decent girl for me

What about the following girls? Surely they are all great, which girls on other channels would you say compare to them at the moment?

Emily Dean
Lilly Roma
Dionne
Jet
Lori
Dannii H
Lucy Zara
Lynsey
Adele
Alex
Jemma J
Kelly
Cathy Barry
Megan Coxxx
Scarlette
Donna
Mai Bailey

Huh

The point is you look at that least and most of them girls have been around for about 5years or more,

If i ran the show the only girls i would keep out of that list are

Kelly Carter
Adele
Emily
Scarlette
Megan
Lynsey

Oh and Benny if you do sign any of BS girls which use seem to like doing this would be my choice for NIGHTS only

Jessica
Rosie Lee
Stevie
Georgie
Megan

Thats the only ones at BS worth signing who would do nights
14-06-2010 15:24
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

To put things simply you need some new fresh faces on Bang Babes - not Ex Babestation rejects.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 15:43 by Josh187.)
14-06-2010 15:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

i wouldn't quite put it like that. more along the lines of i wouldn't hire girls that have been given the shu from another channel because there call numbers weren't up to scratch... if they left because they were unhappy and can still bring in the callers then why not. after all just coz you don't like a girl doesn't mean she isn't popular.
the biggest surprise for me was lori's move to Bang Babes and what a move that has turned out to be. loads of energy, loads of playfull banter and over all a much better performance. definitely a great move for her.
then theres lynsey, her act is more suited to bangbabes she comes off genuinely sexual instead of a cocktease.

so no some girls benefit from leaving babestation IMO.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 17:01 by HEX!T.)
14-06-2010 17:00
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Always enjoyed BangBabes going back to the halcyon days of Victoria, Viky V, Precious,Asia, etc. Ah those were the days. Just think BB needs more rotation with the girls, oh and lots more LynseyTongueTongueTongue We need BangBabes on our screens!!!
14-06-2010 17:10

gemma hiles