cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
(14-06-2010 17:00 )Hexit Wrote:  i wouldn't quite put it like that. more along the lines of i wouldn't hire girls that have been given the shu from another channel because there call numbers weren't up to scratch... if they left because they were unhappy and can still bring in the callers then why not. after all just coz you don't like a girl doesn't mean she isn't popular.
the biggest surprise for me was lori's move to Bang Babes and what a move that has turned out to be. loads of energy, loads of playfull banter and over all a much better performance. definitely a great move for her.
then theres lynsey, her act is more suited to bangbabes she comes off genuinely sexual instead of a cocktease.

so no some girls benefit from leaving babestation IMO.

I respect what you're saying Hexit and I know some girls benefit greatly from leaving Babestation. The point I was trying to make was I would prefer some fresh faces on Bang Babes as opposed to the same old faces we always see.

14-06-2010 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Totally agree. BangBabes need to get the chequebook out and start hiring fresh talent. They are out there. I remember when I first saw Donna Duke it was like Wow where did they get her she was basically a college girl looking for work. There is no excuse to see the same girls three or four times a week and BangBabes do this a lot.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-06-2010 18:00
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 18:00 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Totally agree. BangBabes need to get the chequebook out and start hiring fresh talent. They are out there. I remember when I first saw Donna Duke it was like Wow where did they get her she was basically a college girl looking for work. There is no excuse to see the same girls three or four times a week and BangBabes do this a lot.

if the girls are popular whats wrong with it? just cause they're experienced does not mean you should just drop them.

i also don't think they are rejects or anything like that, they left babestation none of them got dropped with the possible exception of Amanda cause she was getting them into trouble Smile
14-06-2010 19:44
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-06-2010 18:00 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  There is no excuse to see the same girls three or four times a week and BangBabes do this a lot.

As much as some may be against it, if a girls call figures remain high then expect them to be on three to four times a week, also with Bang Babes smallish roster it is more likely to happen anyway.

14-06-2010 20:18
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 20:18 )Josh187 Wrote:  
(14-06-2010 18:00 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  There is no excuse to see the same girls three or four times a week and BangBabes do this a lot.

As much as some may be against it, if a girls call figures remain high then expect them to be on three to four times a week, also with Bang Babes smallish roster it is more likely to happen anyway.

for me the only one i watch is Dionne, so whatever show she is on works for me

we all have our favorite girls hopefully between all the channels there is a girl for everyone
14-06-2010 20:22
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hey Broncobilly could i just ask how long you have been watching the babe channels

Just that you don't seem to be getting what we are saying mate. A lot of us have been watching since the babe channels come on the seen so with that we are a bit bored of the same faces.

Thats why i think i speak for the majority of us on here who would like to see some NEW faces and mainly on bangbabes cause they have all the girls that have been around for ages
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 20:29 by Trickster.)
14-06-2010 20:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

i've been watching for a few years mate.

but you know like me if you don't like what you see you can always vote, by turning over Smile
14-06-2010 20:30
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-06-2010 20:22 )Broncobilly Wrote:  we all have our favorite girls hopefully between all the channels there is a girl for everyone

Yes and all my favourite girls are on different channels - I don't have a single favourite on Bang Babes currently.

Which makes me think why am I posting so much in this thread, well I guess it's because I really want to see a change with Bang babes and I mean a change for the better as it used to be the best Babe Channel.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 20:33 by Josh187.)
14-06-2010 20:31
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(14-06-2010 20:31 )Josh187 Wrote:  I don't have a single favourite on Bang Babes currently.

What about Kelly Wink
14-06-2010 20:39
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well thats true will just carrying on watching Elite and a few others.

Think i and a lot of other people who have posted have stated it time for Bangbaes to do something about for me dull line ups and poor performances compared to what we seen from bangbabes in pst years.

The Majority of the girls have been around way to long for me

Any how i have expressed my feelings now i will leave it over to Benny its up to him all we are doing is giving a outside point of view
14-06-2010 20:42

gemma hiles