cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
i accept your view trickster but i'm not convinced that the show's quality is simply down to seeing familiar ladies. if they are allowed to use different sets and themes then the show's can improve and if the people who call in are any good then that helps more than anything Smile

its always good to see new faces but to be fair, there are a lot of channels now with a wide scope of girls something for everyone Smile
15-06-2010 01:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 20:31 )Josh187 Wrote:  Which makes me think why am I posting so much in this thread, well I guess it's because I really want to see a change with Bang babes and I mean a change for the better as it used to be the best Babe Channel.

Maybe the good old HaZ has went back to spamming... Just a thought.

Also why dont you like Kelly anymore? Surely a change in channel can't change that.
Any chance of elaborating the reason?
15-06-2010 08:48
Alex Adams Offline
Senior Poster

ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time! oh and you say you don't want girl on 2 or 3 days a week we do have to earn a living you know! most of the time on here you just moan! Are you men or old women? can some one please say some thing positive!!!
15-06-2010 09:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im never bored watching you alex and will miss you when youre away. the likely signing of natasha-louissaa long with the 18 & keen babes are for me a sign that bangbabes is heading back to being back amongst the top

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2010 09:42
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time!

That isn't good news, Alex.
15-06-2010 09:54
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time! oh and you say you don't want girl on 2 or 3 days a week we do have to earn a living you know! most of the time on here you just moan! Are you men or old women? can some one please say some thing positive!!!

Hi Alex.....seems you've read some of the comments about more new girls versus same old faces, to me those "same old faces" such as yourself, ReedeFox, DanniO'Neal, TammyOldham etc are the bedrock of these shows, the people who pay your wages are not the forum whingers,but people who watch the show, like what they see & call you, & if they're still doing it you must still be doing it right.
A lot of these "new girls" are like Johnnie's new toy on Christmas day, can't stop playing with it, by New Years day it's in the skip, broken & forgotten unless it's something really special....you're still here Alex,draw your own conclusions from that analogy...Heart

15-06-2010 10:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(15-06-2010 01:01 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Regenerated, sorry mate not sure if you watch different tv to most of the rest of us, but there is nothing different about the other shows compared to bangbabes just different girls.

ok you don't like the line up your choice and thats cool but even new girls don't make the show any better if the producers don't let the girls do anything other than laying on a bed and chatting.

Broncobilly, of course I watch the same shows as the "rest of us" or I wouldn't be here.... The title of this thread is "time for some new girls signing up" is it not??? Is that not what I have suggested? Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
15-06-2010 10:21
lewi55555 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time! oh and you say you don't want girl on 2 or 3 days a week we do have to earn a living you know! most of the time on here you just moan! Are you men or old women? can some one please say some thing positive!!!

where you goin?Heart
15-06-2010 10:36
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

What is the fuss cant ya say your bored with the old girls and would like some NEW faces

Perhaps if Bangbaes didn't have all the old babes and had a few newish babes there as well it wouldn't bother me

Anyway we shall wait and see if they match TVX price for Natasha
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 12:24 by Trickster.)
15-06-2010 12:18
Charlemagne Offline

(15-06-2010 09:20 )Alex Adams Wrote:  ah well I'm sure new girls will turn up!! i wont be boring you for much longer as I'm going to be off to a different country in a couple of months for a long time!

You can't leave... what are you going to do?
Your not going to be a Bluebird are you?
15-06-2010 12:36

gemma hiles