cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average

Natasha Louissa - Bang Babes

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Natasha-Louissa
(14-06-2010 20:28 )cainan Wrote:  She does have a great body doesnt she. I am hypnotised by the ass.

im hypnotised by natasha's bum as well that but not before natasha's jiggling boobs hypnotised me first. natasha has had a very good debut on bangbabes, very sexy outfits showing off her wonderful figure, is moving around a lot more than tvx and utter filth on the phones. Its much better than her tvx debut on saturday and hope natasha stays on bangbabes.

im sure the 241's will come once natasha is settled on bangbabes (if she stays with bangbabes)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 23:29 by Rammyrascal.)
14-06-2010 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Natasha Louissa - Bang Babes
Yes been a great night from Natasha though has seemed bit reluctant to open her legs up wide for the camera man to get a zoom in though,

Also havent been a fan of the choices of panties Natasha has worn tonight am sure you have some sexy small pairs in your panties draw chick but other that that its been a top notch performance
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 00:33 by Trickster.)
15-06-2010 00:31
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Good addition to Bang Babes, I like her from what I've seen of her so far tonight.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
15-06-2010 00:40
NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys!

Aww thanks for all the lovely words and compliments Heart I am most likely staying at BangBabes, because I think the channel is a much better quality, and because I LOVE Heart all the sets. Plenty of space to wiggle about on Tongue I will definitely be wearing smaller panties next time, but was unsure about how small I could go without getting into trouble! I know now, VERY SMALL!

Heart

Did Anyone manage to get some more caps by any chance? xxx
15-06-2010 03:26
NatashaLouissa Offline
Junior Poster

Natasha Louissa - Bang Babes
It was a fantastic night! Big Grin Bang Media are brilliant, and they have some amazing plans for the future! Im excited laugh
15-06-2010 03:45
Charlemagne Offline

Natasha
Great first night... you and the 18&keen babes are the best thing to have happened to Bangbabes in ages
15-06-2010 06:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(15-06-2010 03:26 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  Hey guys!

Aww thanks for all the lovely words and compliments Heart I am most likely staying at BangBabes, because I think the channel is a much better quality, and because I LOVE Heart all the sets. Plenty of space to wiggle about on Tongue I will definitely be wearing smaller panties next time, but was unsure about how small I could go without getting into trouble! I know now, VERY SMALL!

Heart

Hi Gorgeous, posted early last night that you seemed more at home than on the TVX set, think you & Bang Babes are made for each other.
Super sexy show,hope to see you back on Bang Babes soon...Heart

PS.... thanks for the REP, that was very sweet of you........seems you were able to make some sense of the instructions I sent you....???Big GrinHeart

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 08:08 by RRROGER.)
15-06-2010 08:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babe Channels - Current & Future Status
glad it went well natasha

Piper Niven Superfan
15-06-2010 08:26
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

Perfection.........

Superb body, gorgeous smile, and fantastic boobs. Even the thigh tatoo is sexy, and i usually dont like them :O

Cant wait to see her again soonSmile
15-06-2010 08:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-06-2010 03:26 )NatashaLouissa Wrote:  Hey guys!

Heart

glad to hear its looking like youre joining bangbabes natasha, you showed last night that youll be a very good addition. whilst tvx have good babechannels, they are not in the "big 3" (babestation, bangbabes and elite) and a babe as gorgeous as you deserves to be on one of the "big 3". can understand why you werent unsure about how small you knicks would go as it was your first night and you didnt know how far you could go but it didnt affect your performance last night. As i said last night. you had a very good debut in some very nice lingerie and were moving around a lot showing off your wonderful figure.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 08:40 by Rammyrascal.)
15-06-2010 08:39

gemma hiles