• 47 Vote(s) - 3.87 Average

Promotions, Free Shows & Special Offers

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Cool Promotions, Free Shows & Special Offers
[Image: gsl_title.jpg]

World Cup Special

[Image: go-buy-season-ticket.jpg]

To get you all in the mood for the forthcoming football World Cup in South Africa, we are offering you a chance to see

SIX Live Match Showtime's over THREE DAYS for just 40 CREDITS!

You will also be able to VOTE for the winner of each match and enter a draw to WIN $500 of credit

Full details are on WHAT'S ON on the website Glamourstarslive

Match 1 - 8th June 2010
Jenny Baker V Natasha Marley
[Image: tn_8.jpg][Image: tn_65.jpg]

Match 2 - 9th June 2010
Keira Jasmine Jones V Chloe Taylor
[Image: tn_2.jpg][Image: tn_53.jpg]

Match 3 - 10th June 2010
Becky Roberts V Rachel-Louise
[Image: tn_54.jpg][Image: tn_44.jpg]

500 Credits Winners Draw Show - 10th June
Carla Brown
[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Numbers are limited so to be sure you don't miss out, buy your SEASON TICKET now!

Best Wishes

Carla Brown

www.glamourstarslive.com

CHECK OUT OUR NEW E-MAIL ALERT SYSTEM!
Would you like to be notified once your favourite model comes online or is about to start a show?
Simply click to the "E-mail Alert" button on her profile page.

If you wish to contact us, please click here.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 19:39 by welshken.)
02-06-2010 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: World Cup Special
Just thought/realised, the season ticket is better value than a lottery ticket!

6 shows at least 20mins long, thats 2 hours of top glamour girls stripping!

AND an entry into the draw to win $500 worth of credit

all for $40 or about £25!

bugger the lottery, can I buy a second ticket I wonder, much better odds! and super sexyness aswell, guaranteed!!

Life is soooooooo good!
08-06-2010 19:12
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Cool World Cup Special - Match No.2
Well the first match was rather hot hot hot Big Grin so lets see Match No.2

World Cup Special - Match 2 - Keira Jasmine Jones Vs Chloe Taylor
9th June

[Image: tn_2.jpg] Vs [Image: tn_53.jpg]

Keira Jasmine Jones at 21.00 BST
World Cup Fever
With the World Cup starting in just two days I have seen a rising number of cases of World Cup Fever. Symptoms include difficulty concentrating, agitation, severe thirst (specifically for beer) and a form player or referee-triggered Tourettes. The best antidote to World Cup Fever is a large dose of sexiness from Nurse Keira. I'll be wearing a cute red and white (of course) nurses outfit with red opaque pantyhose that hug the contours of my shapely legs and satin full-back panties. I'll slowly remove my outfit for you and then cool my fever the best way I know how, with some ice cubes.....

Followed by

Chloe Taylor at 22.00 BST
Flying the Flag for England
I bet you never thought flags could be sexy did you? Well I'm going to prove otherwise tonight. I'll be completely nude except for a pair of lace-top white hold-ups and a red and white England flag to cover my modesty. The flag is soft, thin and slightly sheer so you can see the contours of my naked figure underneath. Now that's what I call flying the flag.

This match is going to be excellent.

There's still time to grab a season ticket, 4 shows remaining so it will cost the same as attending all four separately, but you'll get a free entry into the Prize draw to win $500 credits
08-06-2010 23:00
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

World Cup Special
getting hotter by the minute!

World Cup Special - Match 3 - Rachel versus Becky
10th June

[Image: tn_27.jpg] [Image: 12.gif]
Rachel versus Becky at 21.00 BST

You've Scored!

Hi guys Rachel and Becky here! With the World Cup starting tomorrow we've both been worrying about the England Player's fitness. So we've decided to help them out with a guide to stretching and warming up. We'll be wearing tight vests and little red England hotpants - Becky will be wearing nude pantyhose and I'll be wearing long white socks. But as we get hot and remove our clothing, it will be up to you to decide who has scored the most naughty goals Smile
09-06-2010 23:59
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Meltdown
World Cup Special - Carla Brown
10th June

[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Carla Brown at 22.00 BST

Burlesque ball dance

Title got your attention? Good! For this show I'll be performing a burlesque-style balloon dance with St George's Cross balloons! Wearing nothing but long red gloves, red and white hold-ups and red nipples pasties I'll have only a few balloons to protect my modesty. But as I pop each balloon all will be revealed....

World Cup Promotion Draw!
At the end of this show I'll be announcing the winner of our World Cup promo! All members that purchased a World Cup Season Ticket for 40 credits will be entered into a draw and I'll pick the name out of a hat live during the show. The winner gets 500 FREE CREDITS to spend on the site!
10-06-2010 00:05
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Free Glamour Stars Live Show
For anyone that is interested in Glamour Stars Live but hasn't tried it yet we have a completely FREE show on Wednesday evening. It's genuinely free, there's no catch, you don't need to buy any credits or give any details at all. Just register then click on Hayley's profile at 10pm where it says FREE to enter the room.

The model in question is Hayley-Marie Coppin, a very famous face in the glamour world. She's regularly on Page 3, in music videos, adverts (including a huge billboard campaign for Pepsi), Playboy, Perfect 10, and loads more. Here's her wiki entry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayley-Marie_Coppin

and I highly recommend Google images Smile
14-06-2010 18:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hayley-Marie Coppin - FREE SHOW
Wednesday 16th June at 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_14.jpg]

Hello boss, I've seen the way you've been looking at me at today. I deliberately wore my sexiest outfit - a pinstripe skirt suit, tight low-cut blouse, and sheer black stockings as I know you like it. You kept calling me into the office to take notes or bring tea but I know that it was really because you wanted to look at the outline of my garter belt through my skirt or get glimpses of my sexy bra down my tight blouse. Well now I've decided to give you a little treat so you don't have to keep undressing me with your eyes Wink Come and watch as I return home and slowly peel off the outfit you like so much. I'll have a steamy shower and then rub oil into my body to really help me relax. But no one in the office can know, it's just our little secret Smile

See you all there!

www.glamourstarslive.com
14-06-2010 18:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: FREE SHOW
(14-06-2010 18:11 )GSLbabe Wrote:  For anyone that is interested in Glamour Stars Live but hasn't tried it yet we have a completely FREE show on Wednesday evening. It's genuinely free, there's no catch, you don't need to buy any credits or give any details at all. Just register then click on Hayley's profile at 10pm where it says FREE to enter the room.

The model in question is Hayley-Marie Coppin, a very famous face in the glamour world. She's regularly on Page 3, in music videos, adverts (including a huge billboard campaign for Pepsi), Playboy, Perfect 10, and loads more. Here's her wiki entry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayley-Marie_Coppin

and I highly recommend Google images Smile

Thanks for the notice! I will be there!
15-06-2010 23:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Further details
Further details of tonights FREE show, and how to get on, go here
[Image: 4.gif] [Image: 4.gif] [Image: 4.gif] [Image: 4.gif] [Image: 4.gif]
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 17:47 by welshken.)
16-06-2010 17:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Free Glamour Stars Live Show
so is it not happening now ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-06-2010 21:18

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks