lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.87 Average

Promotions, Free Shows & Special Offers

little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

RE: GSL - Free Shows, Special Offers & Discounts
(29-06-2010 21:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  money is tight as i dont work and i dont have a credit/debit card

Same here,(i have a credit rating of "You're having a laugh mate!") i'm meant to be getting a new bank card which i can use online soon but it has been "soon" for months.
The show Petra did as a stand-in was AMAZING and i caught the start of Hayley's show and she looked immaculate so roll on July 5th,and a big YEAH BABY! to Glamour Stars Live for being so kind to everyone in a recession,to use an American saying YOU ROCK [Image: respect-055.gif]
29-06-2010 21:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2010 21:59 )little gimp Wrote:  
(29-06-2010 21:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  money is tight as i dont work and i dont have a credit/debit card

Same here,(i have a credit rating of "You're having a laugh mate!") i'm meant to be getting a new bank card which i can use online soon but it has been "soon" for months.
The show Petra did as a stand-in was AMAZING and i caught the start of Hayley's show and she looked immaculate so roll on July 5th,and a big YEAH BABY! to Glamour Stars Live for being so kind to everyone in a recession,to use an American saying YOU ROCK [Image: respect-055.gif]

yup, so agree, GSL are a pretty damn good bunch who stick to their word. Dont forget, you can always use Paypal and connect it to a bank account, for adding credit.

indeed, roll on the 5th!
29-06-2010 22:10
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

We'll be adding more free features soon, different-priced options and more methods of payment including SMS or phone billing and direct bank transfer. Any other ideas on what options you'd like to see available or different methods of payment are very welcome.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2010 12:21 by GSLbabe.)
03-07-2010 12:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Just a reminder not to forget tonight's free show!
05-07-2010 17:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

Here's the GSL banner as a reminder:

glamour girls live striptease
05-07-2010 18:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-07-2010 17:52 )GSLbabe Wrote:  Just a reminder not to forget tonight's free show!

havent forgotten and hope to be there.

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2010 18:46
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Forgot why I came on here to post! Natalia Phillips (she was on Holly on Babestation briefly) is online today at Glamour Stars Live. Double discount - her per-minute rate is reduced to 2 credits per minute plus if you speak to her today you'll get a free ticket to her show tonight Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 14:58 by GSLbabe.)
11-07-2010 14:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

GSL - Free Shows, Special Offers & Discounts
SPECIAL OFFER FOR TONIGHT - TUESDAY 13TH JULY

Be one of the first 5 members to buy a ticket for Sam's show and receive your ticket absolutely FREE!

[Image: 2.gif]

[Image: tn_25.jpg]

Tuesday 13th July at 22.00 BST
Ball gown babe

I'm in a very posh hotel right now as there is a formal ball going on downstairs. I've dressed the part in my elegant ball gown with silky long black gloves but I felt bored down there, so I have snuck upstairs into this hotel room and I thought I would have some fun with you guys. I'm going to lift my long skirt to show you my sheer black stockings and naughty black lingerie and then slowly remove my dress and more..... There's something about dressing like a refined lady that makes me want to act so differently Wink
13-07-2010 17:52
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Hi to all,

I am ONLINE NOW on GSL till 5pm this evening (21st July) As this is an "OFF PEAK" time I am offering intimate chat at 2 credits per min instead of 3. Also DISCOUNTED topless and nude private fantasies Smile So come and take advantage of this offer Wink xxxxxxxxx

Also other GSL models will be doing the same soon so watch this space.

Much luv,
Elle (The vampire) Wink xxxxxxxxxxx
21-07-2010 11:19
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2010 11:19 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Hi to all,

I am ONLINE NOW on GSL till 5pm this evening (21st July) As this is an "OFF PEAK" time I am offering intimate chat at 2 credits per min instead of 3. Also DISCOUNTED topless and nude private fantasies Smile So come and take advantage of this offer Wink xxxxxxxxx

Also other GSL models will be doing the same soon so watch this space.

Much luv,
Elle (The vampire) Wink xxxxxxxxxxx

now I hate being in work even more!! Smile
21-07-2010 17:09

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks