Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.87 Average

Promotions, Free Shows & Special Offers

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: GSL - Free Shows, Special Offers & Discounts
(21-07-2010 11:19 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Hi to all,

I am ONLINE NOW on GSL till 5pm this evening (21st July) As this is an "OFF PEAK" time I am offering intimate chat at 2 credits per min instead of 3. Also DISCOUNTED topless and nude private fantasies Smile So come and take advantage of this offer Wink xxxxxxxxx

Also other GSL models will be doing the same soon so watch this space.

Much luv,
Elle (The vampire) Wink xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey good incentive Elle .....Despite genuinely massive temptation....I try real hard to restrict myself to models on 2 credits now, unfortunately there's not too many of them lol....so I've been well behaved far too long ....like Ken though daytime is when I'm earning my millions...... but its a great incentive for others as the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.....
21-07-2010 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: GSL - Free Shows & Special Offers
Keira Jasmine Jones from Honey TV is online today at the off-peak rate of just 2 credits a minute. If you've thought about chatting to her or having a private fantasy or striptease now is a good time Smile
23-07-2010 12:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

GSL - Free Shows & Special Offers
Limited number of FREE tickets to Nikki Lee's sexy strip show at 23.00 BST today, Monday 2nd August, on GSL. Be quick!.

[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Office Fantasies

It's been a long hard day in the office, and i'm feeling all stiff in my tight clothes, so what better way to relax, than to show you how I daydream of stripping off in the office, but this time it will be more than a fantasy. I'll have my tight black pencil skirt on, white shirt showing my silky black bra, and of course my glasses and stockings, now what shall I take off first boss?
02-08-2010 06:19
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Special Free Prize Draw tonight
Buy a ticket for Natalia's sexy tutu tease show and be entered into a draw to win a FREE private fantasy with her. The winner will be announced during the show

[Image: tn_59.jpg]

August 12th at 21.30BST
Tutu Tease

I've always thought that ballerinas are very sexy - with their tight leotards and pantyhose that show off their toned physique, the way they bend and stretch and are so flexible and the fact that their tutus make them look so feminine and innocent. Tonight I'm going to be dressed as a ballerina - in a tight, shiny spandex leotard, white opaque pantyhose, a tutu and pale pink cardigan plus pointe shoes of course. I'm going to tease you before making all of your dreams come true.....
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 18:43 by welshken.)
12-08-2010 18:40
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

** Afternoon Special - Sexy Strip Show - Saturday August 14th**
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

August 14th at 16.00 BST
Afternoon Teas(e)

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm off to the Ritz for afternoon tea with some friends. I've made sure I look the part in my ladylike green tea dress, pearls and gloves. But there's something about being somewhere so prim and proper that makes me want to really let loose. I'd love to be in the Ritz and have some fun - teasing a man on another table by lifting my skirt to show him my nude stockings and garter belt. But I'd probably get carried away.....
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2010 14:24 by welshken.)
14-08-2010 14:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: ** Afternoon Special - Sexy Strip Show - Saturday August 14th**
Show review Here
14-08-2010 17:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

GSL Special Promotions
FREE SHOW ! !
This show is genuinely, completely free. No need to buy a ticket just come along at 22.00BST on Thursday 26th August and click where it says 'FREE' to watch the show.

If you're not a registered member, then go here and join, for free, and without any commitment

[Image: 25_ws.jpg]

The very lovely Samantha Alexandra - Sexy equestrian

Tonight I'm going to take the reins and give all you strong stallions the ride of your life as I'll be dressed as a sexy horse-rider. I'll show off my toned, strong riders physique in tight jodhpurs, and a white shirt with black leather boots. You'll be champing at the bit to see me take it all off and reveal my bright pink sexy lingerie, hold-ups and much more......

[Image: 25.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 16:23 by welshken.)
24-08-2010 16:19
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Free Show Tonight
Hi everyone, just a reminder about our free show tonight. It's genuinely, 100% FREE no catches, just login (or register for free if you don't have a login) and click where it says FREE on Samantha's profile.

Here's a pic of Sam to whet your appetite

[Image: imageupload2_SamanthaAlexandra_2023264.jpg]
26-08-2010 10:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Free Show Tonight
Thanks, babe.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
26-08-2010 15:51
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Free Show Tonight
Also Alana Chase is online today (may not be for a while) so catch her while you can.
26-08-2010 16:08

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks