Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Firebird ( Nip Slip King ) Gets Told Off for posting babes nipslips on the internet!

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Firebird ( Nip Slip King ) Gets Told Off for posting babes nipslips on the internet!
I had a text on my phone from Cheesyboy (Cheers bro!! ) that i was part of the conversation on Babestation Extra Daytime between Amber & Charlie C , cos Charlie had a nipslip Yesterday, and Amber said to her that probably the Nip Slip King from the Uk Babes forum caught that. Anyway i texted into the show to say i missed the mention and Party Boy had edited my text so it only read out Firebird and not the rest of the text @ the end i put Nip Slip king. Anyway neither of the girls really new me as Firebird, so i sent another and this was the result.

Amber & Hannah C gave me a right telling off on live TV for recording babes Nipslips and posting them on the internet. It was a classic moment for me hahaha!! Wink

Video >>> http://rapidshare.com/files/400768238/Am...e_2010.wmv

14Mb File size 720 x 576 approx 1.30 Mins runtime

[Image: snap_2010.06.19_18.43.50_001_0.jpg]

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
19-06-2010 21:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Firebird ( Nip Slip King ) Gets Told Off for posting babes nipslips on the internet!
nice one bro, i told you that you were famous with all the girlies, i sure they all really love you, as you are making them famous too, lol.
cheesyboy.
20-06-2010 13:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Firebird ( Nip Slip King ) Gets Told Off for posting babes nipslips on the internet!
(19-06-2010 21:52 )Firebird Wrote:  I had a text on my phone from Cheesyboy (Cheers bro!! ) that i was part of the conversation on Babestation Extra Daytime between Amber & Charlie C , cos Charlie had a nipslip Yesterday, and Amber said to her that probably the Nip Slip King from the Uk Babes forum caught that. Anyway i texted into the show to say i missed the mention and Party Boy had edited my text so it only read out Firebird and not the rest of the text @ the end i put Nip Slip king. Anyway neither of the girls really new me as Firebird, so i sent another and this was the result.

Amber & Hannah C gave me a right telling off on live TV for recording babes Nipslips and posting them on the internet. It was a classic moment for me hahaha!! Wink

If PARTY BOY was doing his job properly, he'd make sure the girls were dressed properly before they went on screen....SurprisedSurprisedlaugh
.....remember about 4 years ago when Natalie Springer(AKA JetBlack) was a regular on night show PartyGirls,she would spend all night inducing her boobs to pop out, before catching them,(usually) before they did; generating loads of texts telling her to "show us yer tits", prompting regular reposts from IRISH PARTY BOY that it was not an adult show (at 2:am) & was not allowed...it was on Freeview, so that must been the issue; did you also work the night shift as NIP SLIP KING back then, Firebird..?????TongueTonguelaugh

20-06-2010 14:16
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(20-06-2010 14:16 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(19-06-2010 21:52 )Firebird Wrote:  I had a text on my phone from Cheesyboy (Cheers bro!! ) that i was part of the conversation on Babestation Extra Daytime between Amber & Charlie C , cos Charlie had a nipslip Yesterday, and Amber said to her that probably the Nip Slip King from the Uk Babes forum caught that. Anyway i texted into the show to say i missed the mention and Party Boy had edited my text so it only read out Firebird and not the rest of the text @ the end i put Nip Slip king. Anyway neither of the girls really new me as Firebird, so i sent another and this was the result.

If PARTY BOY was doing his job properly, he'd make sure the girls were dressed properly before they went on screen....SurprisedSurprisedlaugh
.....remember about 4 years ago when Natalie Springer(AKA JetBlack) was a regular on night show PartyGirls,she would spend all night inducing her boobs to pop out, before catching them,(usually) before they did; generating loads of texts telling her to "show us yer tits", prompting regular reposts from IRISH PARTY BOY that it was not an adult show (at 2:am) & was not allowed...it was on Freeview, so that must been the issue; did you also work the night shift as NIP SLIP KING back then, Firebird..?????TongueTonguelaugh

No RRROGER sadly not as the babes forum was not set-up @ that time. I realy enjoyed the Party People 3am shows as they were kind of different, catching a daytime girls quick peek of nipple, far more interesting in my oppinion to see a hint of nipple from a daytime babe whos boobs are not meant to be aired, than seeing the same night time girls with all on show.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
20-06-2010 14:45
Charlemagne Offline

What's Ambers mum doing trawling the Babeshow forum eekeekeek

Well done Firebird your now famous, well infamous Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2010 15:26 by Charlemagne.)
20-06-2010 14:53
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2010 14:53 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What's Ambers mum doing trawling the Babeshow eekeekeek

If her daughter's anything to go by, then I expect Amber's mum is indeed, quite a looker! WinkWink

There's an idea for a show in there - "Uk Babechannel Babes & Their Mums"...mmm!
20-06-2010 15:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-06-2010 14:16 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(19-06-2010 21:52 )Firebird Wrote:  .....remember about 4 years ago when Natalie Springer(AKA JetBlack) was a regular on night show PartyGirls,she would spend all night inducing her boobs to pop out, before catching them,(usually) before they did; generating loads of texts telling her to "show us yer tits", prompting regular reposts from IRISH PARTY BOY that it was not an adult show (at 2:am) & was not allowed...it was on Freeview, so that must been the issue; did you also work the night shift as NIP SLIP KING back then, Firebird..?????TongueTonguelaugh

No RRROGER sadly not as the babes forum was not set-up @ that time. I realy enjoyed the Party People 3am shows as they were kind of different, catching a daytime girls quick peek of nipple, far more interesting in my oppinion to see a hint of nipple from a daytime babe whos boobs are not meant to be aired, than seeing the same night time girls with all on show.

Don't know if there is anything on the forum,I had them recorded on hard-drive but got deleted when I had to factory reset my FV box, these were early last year: #1 TJ on her "trial run for BSnights" (although she had already done a couple of PartyGirls shows), 3 days later started on EliteNights; #2 CarmenTerrell, on her 1st stint she seemed to be more slipped than covered; #3 Amanda Rendall, after a stint on BSNights, memory & set lighting a bit dim, so I can't remember exactly, finishing up stark naked....PARTY BOY must have been having kittens.........laughTongueTongue

20-06-2010 15:45
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(20-06-2010 15:12 )tapit54 Wrote:  
(20-06-2010 14:53 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What's Ambers mum doing trawling the Babeshow eekeekeek

If her daughter's anything to go by, then I expect Amber's mum is indeed, quite a looker! WinkWink

There's an idea for a show in there - "Uk Babechannel Babes & Their Mums"...mmm!
The babes and their mum,sTongue Seem to remember, think it was Playboy had something on these lines. I would sign up for that!!! The mind bogglesTongueTongueTongue Just thought of a title, "Gravity through the Years" laugh laugh
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2010 15:58 by SOCATOA.)
20-06-2010 15:55
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I've said before that Mrs Cole/Rendall must be worth a look judging by her three girls.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
20-06-2010 17:47

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS