Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 1.85 Average

Cellcast channels

scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

Cellcast channels
hi can someone tell me what channels cellcast owns, as i've been getting charge for txt and been told that i can not call there channels or i'll be added back onto there data base.
01-07-2010 13:49
Find all posts by this user
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cellcast channels
Look at the channels listed here under Babestation - they are the Cellcast channels.
01-07-2010 14:25
scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

thanks malowe, so that is all there channels they have.
01-07-2010 14:26
babestation Offline
Since 2002

hi

you would only be charged to receive texts if you have joined one of our subscription services, which would state that they are a daily/weekly subscription service. You can stop the services at any time by replying with 'STOP' to the number which text you.

When you use our services on screen, the terms & conditions state that you may receive free promotional messages, which are marked as 'freemsg' when they arrive at your handset. Again to opt out of these you can reply with 'STOP' and you will be removed from the list. Obviously if you use our services again, you are therefore agreeing to receive free promotional messages again in which case you would continue to receive free messages until you reply with STOP again. You won't be charged for any of these messages.

If you have any other questions or questions on a specific service / number you are receiving messages from, please PM us and we'll pass it onto our customer services team

thanks

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
01-07-2010 14:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2010 14:31 )babestation Wrote:  hi

you would only be charged to receive texts if you have joined one of our subscription services, which would state that they are a daily/weekly subscription service. You can stop the services at any time by replying with 'STOP' to the number which text you.

When you use our services on screen, the terms & conditions state that you may receive free promotional messages, which are marked as 'freemsg' when they arrive at your handset. Again to opt out of these you can reply with 'STOP' and you will be removed from the list. Obviously if you use our services again, you are therefore agreeing to receive free promotional messages again in which case you would continue to receive free messages until you reply with STOP again. You won't be charged for any of these messages.

If you have any other questions or questions on a specific service / number you are receiving messages from, please PM us and we'll pass it onto our customer services team

thanks

yes i phoned your customer service and the very nice lady told me that.

so i wont be phoning your channels again, as i dont want the messages and i think the £1.50 charge was for the message after a call even tho i didnt get to speak to the girl.

i dont know how many channels cellcast owns so i can avoid getting up on the list again.
01-07-2010 14:38
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(01-07-2010 14:38 )scouser28 Wrote:  yes i phoned your customer service and the very nice lady told me that.

so i wont be phoning your channels again, as i dont want the messages and i think the £1.50 charge was for the message after a call even tho i didnt get to speak to the girl.

i dont know how many channels cellcast owns so i can avoid getting up on the list again.

anything Babestation-related, Partyland and The Chat are our 'adult' channels (The Chat's not adult of course but is on the Babestation channel). If you provide us with your number we can block you from the services if you want piece of mind

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 15:38 by babestation.)
01-07-2010 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2010 15:37 )babestation Wrote:  
(01-07-2010 14:38 )scouser28 Wrote:  yes i phoned your customer service and the very nice lady told me that.

anything Babestation-related, Partyland and The Chat are our 'adult' channels (The Chat's not adult of course but is on the Babestation channel). If you provide us with your number we can block you from the services if you want piece of mind

Ive given my number to the lady, but she said if i call again i will get the free promtion message which i know is free.

its the message after you call were you get charged £1.50, even if you dont speak to the girl thats the problem, as i didnt know why i was getting charge for it until today.
02-07-2010 01:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV