babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Rebecca-Jade

rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rebecca-Jade
Just to put things straight.. we know how people like to chit chat.. and what not haha! laugh
I left babestation and went to Tvx... then took 8 month off work because i was going OZ after deciding i needed a change. I returned to Tv x in may, and wasn't happy hence my move to club paradiso.. which was short lived as i got itchy feet again Cool.. and have been in Ibiza working all summer ... so i wouldn't call it a Nosedive.. something more along the lines "You only live one".. and "you have to do what makes you happy"

xxx

(03-07-2010 21:56 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(03-07-2010 21:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Rebecca-Jade who was last on tvx and before that on some of the other babechannels is making her paradiso debut tonight. proof that paradiso wont be dissapearing into bluebird's clutches

.....there must be something going on, if the general forum channel status assessment is a guide, from Babestation>>>TVX>>>ClubParadiso in less than a year, career wise, amounts to taking a nosedive ...SurprisedSurprisedHuh
18-10-2010 16:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thanks for putting things straight rebecca. Hope things are going well at the moment. any news on when or if your returning to the shows.

also was it fun doing snog marry avoid?

Piper Niven Superfan
18-10-2010 16:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Wink
I haven't made any plans a of yet , I am away in germany for the new year and may be going to Canarie Islands for few months after xmas so rather than mess people about by coming back and leaving again! Im going to wait and see what happens in the new year !

Had fun making snog marry avoid.. some of it is funny! laugh

Thank guys i will keep you posted of my plans on here or my website.

Lot of love

xxx
26-10-2010 22:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope ronnie and reggie return in 2011

Piper Niven Superfan
26-10-2010 23:45
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(18-10-2010 16:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thanks for putting things straight rebecca. Hope things are going well at the moment. any news on when or if your returning to the shows.

also was it fun doing snog marry avoid?

If your asking me Rammy my friend she was excellent in Snog, Marry and Avoid.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
26-10-2010 23:49
HillGee1980 Offline
Alex is my number 1 girl!!

Hope to have you back on our screen soon babe.

i really enjoyed snog, marry and avoid, you looked amazing and you should have your own tv show because you was awesome in it.

love you lots gorgeous. x x

REBECCA JADE IS VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL!!
28-10-2010 02:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV