Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Whats the best webcam site?

'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: Whats the best webcam site?
Myfreecams is about the best as far as selection of models is concered if your prepared to buy tokens. Although one drawback is admin there sucks totally. If you have a problem with your account hitting its limmit and then not reverting back after one day, dont count on admin to do anything constructive there.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
29-05-2011 00:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

Best live webcam sex show sites?
Apologies if this is the wrong board, but it's an adult subject so this kinda seemed like the right place? If there is a section of the forum this topic is meant to be in or somewhere when i'm more likely to get answers I need, please point me in the right direction =)

My girlfriend and I are quite adventurous, and right now we are looking for some good sites to watch and show live webcam shows. I don't know if anyone here is a member of one or visits as a guest from time to time, but can anyone make any recommendations? Like the sites that do the best shows, and if possible, are the most easy to access when joining?

For example, we like to watch some of the girls and couples on fapducams..

http://www.fapducams.com/

..But when we try to join for the free membership, it asks for credit card details and a billing address, which I am uncomfortable with if it's meant to be free to join. Then again - said website does include a 'gold' donation feature to those performing shows, so perhaps it's tied into that.. I don't know..

Anyway, please reply in this thread or send me a pm. Thank you!
30-06-2011 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Best live webcam sex show sites?
(30-06-2011 14:49 )Yojimbo Wrote:  http://www.fapducams.com/

..But when we try to join for the free membership, it asks for credit card details and a billing address, which I am uncomfortable with if it's meant to be free to join. Then again - said website does include a 'gold' donation feature to those performing shows, so perhaps it's tied into that.. I don't know..

Its the same company as streamate. If you only want to watch for free, then you don't need to sign up at all. If you want to be able to chat with the models while they're not in private (i.e. for free), then you need to sign up. Your credit card won't be charged unless you view a model in private or view the videos - as stated here on their sign up page.

In the past, after signing up with streamate, new members have been sent an email giving them 7 days to view any videos on the site for free - I don't know whether they still run this promotion.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
30-06-2011 16:36
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

Well we are trying myfreecams and have already became basic members, but most of the models and features require you to be a premium member, which you have to buy tokens to become. Problem is, buying tokens is in dollars? I don't know if it'll be converted into GBP or if there's some way to change that?

Anyone who's a premium member on mfc care to help? Thanks again Smile
01-07-2011 01:50
Renfrew169 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-07-2011 01:50 )Yojimbo Wrote:  Well we are trying myfreecams and have already became basic members, but most of the models and features require you to be a premium member, which you have to buy tokens to become. Problem is, buying tokens is in dollars? I don't know if it'll be converted into GBP or if there's some way to change that?

Anyone who's a premium member on mfc care to help? Thanks again Smile

All costs are automatically converted to pounds so you can just buy tokens.

Just bear in mind if you are intending to broadcast that B/G is banned on MFC.

1 million, four hundred and fifty seven
thousand, one hundred and seventeenteen
people can't be wrong !!!
You keep looking I'll keep updating the number
01-07-2011 03:28
blueswin Offline
up the blues

B/G banned in models rooms,not banned in members rooms on mfc.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 23:54 by blueswin.)
01-07-2011 23:40
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry for my lack of knowing lol, but what is B/G?
02-07-2011 00:02
blueswin Offline
up the blues

(02-07-2011 00:02 )Yojimbo Wrote:  Sorry for my lack of knowing lol, but what is B/G?
boy/girl lol
02-07-2011 00:23
Galloway Offline
Junior Poster

Myfreecams is the best web cam site. I've been a member there for a year now.

You can just join for free to see how you get along with the site, then after that, you can buy credits, (usually 200 tokens are 13 gb pounds) but it depends on the exchange rate between the dollar and the pound. Once you have bought credits, you are a premium member for life.

You can use your cam with the models. Theres a buddy list facility and a private messaging service too.

Theres a nice mix of british glamour stars and women from many different countries. Some have twitter accounts too.

A few of the girls who are really gorgeous and nice to chat to are:

BaileyCreamUK. SexySmileU.K. Yuffie. Chourdesire. SimplyJhen. UKgamegirl. Derbydoll. Kattysfun4u. Adelbeauty. EroticEngland. GinnyPotter. AlessaLove. Xnika.

Hope thats helped you find a really good cam site.

In the Orchestra of life.... I always get the horn!
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 15:49 by Galloway.)
04-07-2011 15:45
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

RE: What is the BEST adult webcam Video chat site
Same because of the amount of girls on there!
02-06-2012 20:04