babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average

chat lounge channel 908

Dave_2002 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Shy RE: chat lounge channel 908
The funny thing is though that she comes on the mic saying 'this is not for adult conversation!' Well if you forgot to put you bra and knickers on then guys wouldnt be ringing you up! (not that im complaining, wish they were more like samantha!) She's such as tease....... Wonder if she's ever do the late show?
08-09-2008 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: chat lounge channel 908
thats what i don't get either, why wear nothing and then start covering up. the real reason why they do it is to get people to phone in, On these daytime shows they know they can't show anything or nor can they talk dirty over the phone so thats why half of them have half the boobs hanging so us guys will phone up, am not falling for that lol. I doubt she'll do a late show but then anything is possibly, even if she did she could only show her boobs on the late shows as there not allowed to go all the way on the tv. I know shes on 3G at moment.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-09-2008 18:05
Dave_2002 Offline
Apprentice Poster

See Samantha is on 908 today, again with no bra on, nipples like coat hangers when she feels cold! Shame she's wearing trousers, hopefully she'll change into a skirt later on! Smile
25-10-2008 10:09
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Can't see a thing now oh well Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-10-2008 11:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV