Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

the girls website

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the girls website
Hey folks just got a question for any of you that subscribe to any of the girls websites

Have your updates pictures been in low res instead of hi res happened on this girls website (wont name her because its not her fault and doubt shes even aware of the problem) for the past 2 weeks pity as they were hot pictures SurprisedSurprised to just a little to damm small

so just wanna know if its a problem with hers or if cellcast are trying to pull a fast one with us all

Thanks for all your help

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-07-2010 10:39
Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: the girls website
hi all

I've replied to HannahsPet's PM but for anyone else who has noticed the problem, we don't actually work on the Solo Sites but we are looking into the problem with our content team and will make sure it's sorted out!

It's definitely not Cellcast trying to pull a fast one Wink

i'll keep you informed with any progress

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
16-07-2010 10:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry Babestation was just about to Delete the thread then!!! was just looking to see if the problem was widespread sorry if i assumed you lot were trying to pull a fast one

Just wanna say thanks to you and the guys and know you will get it sorted cos you are top guys ( Is that enough grovelling now !!! )

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2010 10:56 by HannahsPet.)
16-07-2010 10:51
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I am an idiot when it comes to these things so didn't notice the low res but have notice the site name is taking up a lot of space!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
16-07-2010 10:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2010 10:57 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I am an idiot when it comes to these things so didn't notice the low res but have notice the site name is taking up a lot of space!!

yeah thats how i noticed it and the fact the zip usally takes up over 100mb is only 22mb

was a little miffed as its a cracking set of pics the specific girl naked on a white fur rug oh to be that fur rug Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

16-07-2010 11:01
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

HP, is this why you haven't posted any monthly update pics of one of the threads recently?

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
16-07-2010 15:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

nah apparently its only a problem with paiges website they got the low res ones instead of the high res ones from the photographer so thats what the problem was thanks to babestation least we know whats going on so thanks to him

16-07-2010 15:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV