babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Who has made the most all time appearances on the babe shows? aka most capped babes

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who has made the most all time appearances on the babe shows? aka most capped babes
(24-07-2016 02:58 )Joey 27 Wrote:  What's there to disagree with on this thread? nobody is right anyway its pure guess work and a bit of fun, would you rather see me moan about the babeshows or Ella Jolie like other people do all the time, i don't come on here just to lurk

You seem to be taking this personally. I posted about the thread as a whole. You seem to have turned it into being about you. First post I have ever made in this thread was this morning (at 02:57 for reference). Didn't mention any members. You replied to it so I responded. I am of course happy to discuss with you any of your feelings I may have hurt.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
24-07-2016 03:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who has made the most all time appearances on the babe shows? aka most capped babes
You made your first post in this thread just after i posted, so you were kind of having a dig at me so of course im going to respond
24-07-2016 03:14
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2016 03:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  You made your first post in this thread just after i posted, so you were kind of having a dig at me so of course im going to respond

I did post after your post but I don't think anything I posted could be interpreted as having as go as you personally. If you read my post it's about the thread as a whole. Somebody has to post after you whether it be agreeing or disagreeing with you. I think there are lots of pointless threads on here. I can name the people who'll post in 'Which Babe Channel Babes Would You Choose For A 3sone' on a daily basis or more with whatever babes enter their mind for example. Some people just post for the sake of it. (That's not a pop at you!!)

24-07-2016 03:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

At least those threads are about the babeshows though, there are too many non babeshow related threads on here imo, i even post in the wank threads now as im running out of things to say

I agree some people do spam the forum but if no one said anything there would be nothing to read, do you want me to stop talking about Tori aswell? when she leaves the babeshows that's when i'll probably leave this forum
24-07-2016 03:37
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2016 03:37 )Joey 27 Wrote:  At least those threads are about the babeshows though, there are too many non babeshow related threads on here imo, i even post in the wank threads now as im running out of things to say

I agree some people do spam the forum but if no one said anything there would be nothing to read, do you want me to stop talking about Tori aswell? when she leaves the babeshows that's when i'll probably leave this forum

Again. Defensive. What are you on about? Stop posting about Tori Lee? I have no issue with people posting about their passion or girls they love. I have mine. Mostly Goldie, Roxxy, Lily. I can't make this any clearer than it is. It wasn't a pop at you. It was a statement on the general state of the forum where people are re-inventing threads in different names. I don't want to make this personal but if you want to then that's not a problem for me.

24-07-2016 03:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Well i hate churning out cliches, but guess what no one is forcing you to read any thread including this one, clearly your complaint was partly aimed at me because you thought my post was a load of nonsense, you don't hear me complain about people posting crap in pointless threads cos i just ignore it, you or i ain't gonna stop them
24-07-2016 04:02
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2016 04:02 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Well i hate churning out cliches, but guess what no one is forcing you to read any thread including this one, clearly your complaint was partly aimed at me because you thought my post was a load of nonsense, you don't hear me complain about people posting crap in pointless threads cos i just ignore it, you or i ain't gonna stop them

You're quite the egomaniac. I'll say it one last time. It's not all about you. I made a comment on the thread. When you do start a new thread called 'Joey 27' I promise I won't post on it. PS. I do hear you complain about people posting crap in pointless threads because you're doing it now. You're not just ignoring it.

24-07-2016 04:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

If you made a complaint about pointless posts and threads on a thread i hadn't just posted in then i would have ignored it, did you honestly expect me to just sit there and say nothing
24-07-2016 04:47
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(24-07-2016 04:47 )Joey 27 Wrote:  If you made a complaint about pointless posts and threads on a thread i hadn't just posted in then i would have ignored it, did you honestly expect me to just sit there and say nothing

I'm losing the will to live.

24-07-2016 04:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok i agree it wasn't personal, you just had a pop at everyone who posts pointless stuff including me

Goodnight, i mean good morning
24-07-2016 04:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV