Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Who to call or not
i think your figure is perfect as it Ani Tongue x x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-01-2009 05:21
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Called Gemma,she was pretty good Wink
02-01-2009 12:59
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.
Sorry I hope that I haven't fallen into her trap and added to her cause.
02-01-2009 20:48
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Fisherman Wrote:Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.

What?? Rolleyes
So back on topic, would you say she's worth phoning or not ?

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-01-2009 21:37
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I'd say yes Shiny mate, was friendly enough to me yesterday
02-01-2009 22:20
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Fisherman Wrote:Hi guys and gals. There's only one winner to this thread. With someone who has an ego as large as Denni's she will jump on anything to grab publicity for herself. The girl from the East Midlands, before she moved to Barnsley used to be half Italian. Now she's full Italian but can't speak the lingo. She's probably been thrown out of Barnsley now as well. She's great for helping herself to publicity, but did you see her yesterday morning, looked as though she had the world's biggest hangover. It's not so much her hair that I don't like, but that pout (or is it a scowl) gives her the appearance of perpetual indigestion. Leave her alone and she might go away.

Hmmm that's some 1st post..........not Rolleyes

Cool

02-01-2009 22:35
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I'd say yes Shiny mate, was friendly enough to me yesterday
I would suspect yes as well, but that post was so off topic i didn't know what he was trying to say Rolleyes

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-01-2009 22:37
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

No.
Yes, I have spoken to her but all she wanted to tell me was how lucky I was to be speaking to someone so glamorous. You might have thought that she was paying for the call.
There are others who are much more glamorous, sexier and better personalities.
02-01-2009 23:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66