Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who to call or not
Fone_Perv Wrote:I guess not only is every caller different but the girls can be different too each time.
Very true, that's a good point. Maybe when you ring in the girl has had a bad day or looking forward to her break as she needs the toilet and thats why she doesn't want to bounce around the bed much. I don't want them to be wetting the bed!

Fone_Perv Wrote:I can't believe that some girls have rated so highly.
I'm just talking from my experience

Fone_Perv Wrote:I don't want to go slagging anyone off so I will mention no names but there are 3 girls on your list who I have found to be about as erotic as someone smashing my head in with a hammer.
Well you don't have to be erotic, you can just ring them to complain about your day, make them do something (I made Summer do a naked crab gymnastic move, where else can you do that!), talk dirty or just breathe heavily while they do the work for you. Whatever floats your boat.

Tell me the 3 you were talking about, why not?

Name names people!

Edit: Just read what I put. Complain about your day always to them! It's really fun and therapeutic to get whatever crappy thing has happened to you off your chest while a half naked girl is rubbing their boobs!
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008 19:53 by MrGreaper.)
28-12-2008 19:32
Find all posts by this user
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

I just had to comment on this post, people who know me will know i just could not resist.....

Being an upfront and honest person i find this post cruel and some cases nasty, a few of these girls you commented on are good friends of mine and to read some of the comments i am quite discusted!!! These girls are human like yourself and have feelings,(most think were sex robots) and to think your asking people on here for there opinions, are you sure your not just trying to get people to slag these girls off, maybe if you thought about the fact most girls look at these comments you put they have then got to brave and do there job for you lot again, fair enough if you have your fave girl to call, mention that but dont put nasty shitty comments like you have against each girls name, what was a nice friendly forum has i think been disrupted by a over opinionanted typical male, each girl has there own way and thats the beauty of the show, if we were all the same youd get bord, o and as for my hair swinging, try having long natural hair like this and youd be swinging it aswell!!!!!!!

Fair enough the price of the call is taken into account, but what dnt turn you may turn another on, so i dnt see how you can make a list as such, its to peoples own taste and likings.

Hope you had a good christmas guys.

Denni Tayla
28-12-2008 23:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Have a Happy New Year Denni.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-12-2008 23:53
G@Z! Offline
Banned

yes denni i find this thread cruel as well so i have not contributed untill now to agree all your points Sad
oh yeah happy new year denni and did you have a nice xmas
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008 23:54 by G@Z!.)
28-12-2008 23:53
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-12-2008 23:55
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:Being an upfront and honest person i find this post cruel and some cases nasty
I'm also an upfront and honest person. Sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes it tickles. We are all entitled to our opinions though.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:a few of these girls you commented on are good friends of mine and to read some of the comments i am quite discusted!!!
It's commendable that you are sticking up for your friends, but why did you say "a few"? Some not your friends and for why? Where is the love?

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:These girls are human like yourself and have feelings,(most think were sex robots) and to think your asking people on here for there opinions, are you sure your not just trying to get people to slag these girls off,
Again sometimes opinions are good and sometimes bad. Opinions are like assholes, we all have them but some stink more than others.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:maybe if you thought about the fact most girls look at these comments you put they have then got to brave and do there job for you lot again
No one forces them to read the forum, criticism is part of life and if you look at it properly, the critism can be used to improve. You use the word "brave" too loosely for me. I think a soldier risking their life, giving there life for the freedom of others is brave. NOT a half naked girl having to shake her ass after reading a forum post!

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:fair enough if you have your fave girl to call, mention that but dont put nasty shitty comments like you have against each girls name,
It's called democracy and with the freedom of speech I have I choose to exercise it, much like yourself. The majority of my comments are kind and positive, you concentrated only on the negative. I wanted people, and still do, to suggest which girls were good, but with good comes the bad, roll with the punches sweetheart.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:what was a nice friendly forum has i think been disrupted by a over opinionanted typical male, each girl has there own way and thats the beauty of the show, if we were all the same youd get bord,
"over opinionanted typical male"... Big opinion seeing that you know nothing about me. However, I won't try to silence your opinion like you have attempted to do so to me. I agree we all look for different things in life and that includes babeworld. Thats was the whole point of the post! I wanted others to agree AND disagree with me. Denni you can think of me badly if you so wish. The comments I made about you were good as far as I was concerned. I want a good healthy debate that give good and bad feedback.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:o and as for my hair swinging, try having long natural hair like this and youd be swinging it aswell!!!!!!!
I have friends with long hair but dont walk around like they are in a shampoo advert all the time.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:Fair enough the price of the call is taken into account, but what dnt turn you may turn another on, so i dnt see how you can make a list as such, its to peoples own taste and likings.
I agree with you. It IS expensive and each girl is different, some can cater to whatever the caller wants and some can't or won't. If they can they go on my 'To call' list and if they can't they go on my 'Not to call' list. I shared my list that's all.

So if anyone else has a list please share if you choose to, good or bad. You are entitled to your opinion.

(PS. Most the girls are on my 'To call' list and I've been positive about most)

Have a happy new year all!
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 05:32 by MrGreaper.)
29-12-2008 04:49
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

gazwim Wrote:yes denni i find this thread cruel as well so i have not contributed untill now to agree all your points Sad
oh yeah happy new year denni and did you have a nice xmas
lol... Slave gazwim grow some balls mate.
29-12-2008 05:14
Fone_Perv Away
Fone_Perv

Denni i'm sorry that you feel that post is cruel and nasty but it isn't really. You are working in an industry that has to be one of the few who is constantly making money and big amounts too. Tune in anytime during the day or night and look through all the channels and see how many girls are on calls at £1.50 the average. It's mind blowing. You aren't providing the service free and therefore we as consumers are entitled to our opinions whether they are about you or your friends. Don't tell me that the girls don't talk about the callers because talking to a few offline I know they do. None of these were personal attacks on your friends they were merely descriptions of the jobs they do. Let's be honest he didn't ring them up with the plan to not like them he must have been attracted to them in the first place and if they have disappointed well he has every right to let people know what to expect before they spend this amount of money. If I am shit at my job I get bollocked why should you be any different?

I'm that shocked by your post that I am going to post a comprehensive list of girls i've called,who I would recommend and who I would not. I wasn't going to name names but after reading your post you obviously have little regard for your callers therefore why should we have any regard for you.

PS The hair thing is fucking annoying nobody else with hair that long does that Cool

Jill, you are so dirty! It's quite refreshing. You call a spade a spade. Actually you probably call it a big tool.

Alan Patridge
29-12-2008 05:35
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

1 DONT WATCH ME THEN, 2 WHAT A COCK!!!!! AGAIN TYPICAL MALE, WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT NO WONDER YOU NEED TO CALL THE SHOW, HAVE TRUBLE GETTING A BIRD YOU DICK?????

YOU HAVE NOW INSULTED ME OBVIOUSLY THERE SOME THAT LIKE THE TASTE OF BULLSHIT AND THERES SOME GENUINE GUYS ON HERE THAT WONT CONTINUE THIS ATTACK, AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT GOOD FOR YOU AS AGAIN I THINK THIS IS A TERRIBLE POST AND FOR THE GUY YOU SAID GROW BALLS, I THINK HES GOT MORE THAN YOU 2 PUT TOGETHER TO COME ON HERE TO AND STAND HIS GROUND, BUT OBVIOUSLY IM PLAYING A NO WINNING GAME WITH A COUPLE OF KIDS SO SLAG ME OFF AS MUCH AS YOU WILL, YOU WILL NOT BE THE FIRST, NOT BE THE LAST AND TO BE ALL HONEST I DNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, ENJOY THE PATHETIC BANTER,

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT LMAO
29-12-2008 06:44
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Denni's hair is fabulous, it's one of her best features !!!
29-12-2008 07:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66