Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who to call or not
Were all mates there were did i say that none of them were my friends i just said some closer than others why is that such a crime?

Maybe im trying to catch L'oreal's eye, let me tell you what annoying is people that ring up and say "is that really you on the tv" for a good 8hrs solid, now thats annoying. And as far as your comment about i dnt know you, you dont know the girls or me so dnt make judgement on one call, thats what im saying yer you said good comments about me, thanks, but weres the love on your part, when i get some girls saying to me "have you read what they have said about me on that forum"? And there clearly upset about it, dnt you think its going to be hard on them??? Obviously u dnt care, so type away, and you, when you make your little list of contribution, just do it all about me, not the other girls i can handle internet bullshit, coz clearly ive pissed you off now lets see how good you can give!!!!!!!!!!!!! i welcome it!!!!! Do you really think the whole world reads this crap??? So you aint gunna have an affect on any of the girls popularity your just making yourself look a cunt.

Infact im not sure y im even bothering, prob coz im tied, worked hard all weekend and over christmas, just to come back and read shit after people wanted myself and some other girls to join this forum, no point really is there but all i can say is good and bad publicity it all helps, at least ive put my points across!

Have a great new year guys, if you want to see the next L'oreal girl swishing her mostly commented on hair, do join me on new years eve! Promise more swishing just to piss certain someone off! Smile xxxxxxx
29-12-2008 07:08
Find all posts by this user
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Bill!! Happy new year to you my darling!

xxx
29-12-2008 07:09
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

And Phone perv says it all BRAVO!!!
29-12-2008 07:12
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:Have a great new year guys, if you want to see the next L'oreal girl swishing her mostly commented on hair, do join me on new years eve! Promise more swishing just to piss certain someone off! Smile xxxxxxx

Great Denni, the more hair swishing the better!

I agree with Bill actually, you hair is one of the things I've always liked about you.
29-12-2008 07:26
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Barrie, i find it quite funny that (well i assume a grown man) would try and bring me down about my hair, i mean i no im a reg poster on here as i do enjoy the odd banter but this is takin the piddle just slightly, but lol im enjoying it, do check out the new post and vote, does my hair swishing piss u off?

They must be clearly bord, suppose like me, thats y im sat here still reading these comments, cheering me up though! Smile

Happy new year to u also hunny xxx
29-12-2008 08:24
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Can i just say i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but i love having Denni on here. When she comes on here your always guaranteed good quality posts and not just *See me this night or that night guys* Denni actualy gets into things with us... and to be honest i think she's great for the site giving a view beyond just this forum and from the channels view and clearly on here having a laugh and telling her siide of things.
Ive never pm'd Denni,never phoned Denni so i cant be accused of arse kissing here as i aint paly paly with her but even i know having Denni on here is a great thing.
Now this is a forum and we all have views and as we all know we arent supposed to like eachother or this world would be a very boring place,if we dont like someone then its our god given right not to like a person.There's girls on the channels i wouldnt phone but would i name them? Nope but thats just me,doesnt mean someone else cant though.

Forums are all about giving and taking, gotta roll with the punches and reply simple as that.

Even though she likes Hollypokes i honestly find Denni a nice surprise on here being so talkative and being so open and friendly and lets be honest if she wasnt being like that on here i'm sure someone would find a problem with that too.

Denni i'd love you to stay with us on here,most if not all of us would and we want most if not all the girls from the channels on here also.

Anyway enough of my shit, i can feel bad rep coming lol but you get my point anyway... so Denni your time on here is appreciated and hopefully other girls from the channel will follow as all of the girls from all of the channels have fans on here.
29-12-2008 09:27
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

As always fair points made in a good way! No were not all ment to like each other at all, thats whats makes it interesting after all im a women and women like to bitch and anyone thats says otherwise is a natural born lier.

So im not saying im a saint or anyting, but i just dnt agree with what has been posted on here, like i say these girls have feelings, if u understud what kind of callers we reg get on these shows ud hopefully give us cred, but were hardcore thats y we come bk and do the shows for u lot every night, but it just makes life hard when u no that ur being riddiculed on a forum of opinions, most of the girls would prob not give a shit, but there will be a couple who are hurt by said comments.

As for them joining, errrm, im not sure if id want to join a forum of insult, but i have mentioned it to a couple. So if they join i dnt no.

Apart from the resent posts, the forums fun and i enjoy reading your comments, im not scared off that easily, ive not had the easiest of lifes but im not going to go for a sympathy vote on that one, it just dosnt bother me ideal banter.

Hope u got some bad ass pressies for crimbo hun, have a great new year! xxx
29-12-2008 09:46
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah i know what you mean about not wanting them to join, have to admit it does sadden me some posts on here which clearly does spoil what on paper is a great forum for hanging out while on the net.

Dont really know what to come back with on this matter, but i have no clue why anyone would attack your looks as you look good when your on the channel.

Each to their own though and you cant please everyone
29-12-2008 09:53
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:i have no clue why anyone would attack your looks as you look good when your on the channel.

Each to their own though and you cant please everyone

I guess every girl is going to have critics, as it's very true that no girl can appeal to everyone.

I think critics of Denni are probably in a small minority though!
29-12-2008 10:03
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Have to agree aaron mate, i was surprised to actualy see bad comments about Denni lol
29-12-2008 10:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66