Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who to call or not
lol its cool its making me laugh honestly, after all im italian, people will always try to put out fire, it burns!
29-12-2008 10:21
Find all posts by this user
Fone_Perv Away
Fone_Perv

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Have to agree aaron mate, i was surprised to actualy see bad comments about Denni lol

You haven't rang in yet mate. If you do you'll know the disapointment and frustration.

Jill, you are so dirty! It's quite refreshing. You call a spade a spade. Actually you probably call it a big tool.

Alan Patridge
29-12-2008 10:21
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Maybe mate but i'd be scared to phone as i couldnt handle a girl like Denni lol
29-12-2008 10:24
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

now now perv have i hit a nerv, must of needed a wee wee
29-12-2008 10:26
Fone_Perv Away
Fone_Perv

No nerv Denni I rang you and you did nowt for me. I won't be ringing again so no harm done.

You are showing yourself up with the fact you can't understand that not everyone thinks you are the bee's knees. There was me thinking your job was to keep people on the phone talking so the moolah rings in. You should take a leaf out of your peers book who do this job with poise and dignity. Either that or head to bed because you are starting to make a show of yourself.

Jill, you are so dirty! It's quite refreshing. You call a spade a spade. Actually you probably call it a big tool.

Alan Patridge
29-12-2008 10:34
Denni Tayla Offline
Senior Poster

What makes u think i think people all love the taste of my shit perv, i mean thats a little poor on ur part ther isnt it, were did i say that everyone loved me, infact i said there will be haters, like urself, so do us all a favour and read the post propley or is that somthing ur not to good at as well as your pulling skills, eeeaaakkkk, somone needs some tips.
And for ur info about listning to others, seen as ur an expert who do u suggest i listen to??? weres ur jumped up list??? Ille go to bed when im ready thanks, not when some weirdo on a forum tells me to xxx
29-12-2008 10:49
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:And for ur info about listning to others, seen as ur an expert who do u suggest i listen to???

lol i'm sure theres a lot of fellas on here that would happily give you their number to listen to them lol
29-12-2008 21:06
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Quote:Who not to call (just watch instead)
Ani - Abrupt, rude and self obsessed
Sara lou - Horsed faced, saggy implants and sounds like a man.
Flo - quite boring, does little to nothing. Yawn... don't waste you money.
Amber - The one that's in the darkened webcam room. There is a reason why it's dark. Don't bother ringing the skeleton in that closet.

Well that's my experience of the babeworld girls. Not all of them I know, but I'll keep editing this post if I've got an update. Anyone recommend any that I missed? Or disagree with my opinion, Discuss.

Hi, i'd just like to defend Denni and her comments and put her points into perspective.. I think a forum on who to call is in deed a great idea for you guys to share your experience however alot of the comments made have been visual and somewhat of a contradiction and more of a personal attact..

In the case of Sarah Louise and Babs you have made no comment on their telephone Banter. Just mear bullying and a personal attact on their looks NOT THE FORUM DEBATE!.. Uncalled for, Babeworld does allow more freedom for the girls to create their own characters, some sweet, domineering, sexy, dirty etc etc.. Thats the beauty of the show every girl has their own fans for a reason, due to variety.
Most girls form a character often a total contradiction to their own personality.. its acting and in some cases may change from caller to caller. If you have been considerering calling any girls mentioned dont let any of the comments put you off, if the girls didnt get the call rates they wouldnt have a job so its all merely personal preference (same as some callers like dressing up in stockings, some dont!)

The comments made regarding myself I take with a pinch of salt.. I'm not defending myself as I my character may come across that way.. I get alot of slaves and most my callers like me to take control so it may come across as rude and self obsessed but some guys just dont want to have to think or talk.. And as for the 'Beautiful face' 'actual quote'.. thats given me proper belly laughs.. I know full well I didnt say that unless a guy asked where I want him to do the business.. If anything I shy my face away from the camera and place my bum to it Shy .. but hey thanks for the feedback I may use it as one of my lines now Big Grin ... Brilliant! haha..
Apologies if I dont 'do' it for u guys, i'm not gonna change too much though as I have lots of fabulous regular callers that enjoy the way I work..

To avoid any further upset to girls or fans of the girls maybe make a discussion forum of the girls and comment on their strengths in different areas: ie: Mistress, bum, boobs, general chat, dirty, role play etc...and rate them minus the negativity??..

Just trying to keep the peace,

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2009 Smile
Ani

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
29-12-2008 23:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Ani, thanks for your great post!
29-12-2008 23:41
cee Offline
Master Poster

Personally I feel that this is all pretty ridiculous, from the “Have a go heroes” who really don’t need to jump in to defend a “Damsel in distress” to the nasty and somewhat childish comments coming from what I would only assume to be fully grown, so called “adults”.

This is where the divide on a forum such as this between the viewers and the girls who work on the shows is abundantly obvious, but unfortunately quite difficult to avoid.

Okay, so lets remember that this isn’t just a forum full of guys anymore where we can talk about the girls on the shows in any way we please, as many of the girls now frequent this forum on a regular basis, we must remember that using insults or derogatory terms to describe them, or furthermore their friends will only result in more insults… thus manifesting into “Slanging matches”, such as girls referring to the guys who watch the shows as “pervs” or “socially inept/retarded” ect… which in turn will only cause the insulted to once again insult, and so on and so on.

I think that these conflicts will keep happening unless the guys here realise that the girls who post here are real people with feelings, and while talking about them like a bunch of lads at a pub is fine on other forums, with the presence of them here, we really need to be more understanding of this and keep criticism as nothing more than constructive.

Now, I’m not saying that some opinions about certain girls are wrong at all, and if this was a forum full of just guys, these kinds of comments would be absolutely fine. But the fact is, it isn’t!

Now I’m also not saying that the presence of the girls in an entirely good thing, when it comes to, in particular the atmosphere of the forum… but they are here and we must understand that insulting them in anyway, will only lead to them retaliating.

This is not aimed at the op, but just in general…

For the sake of peace and tranquillity, before you make a post about a certain girl, please consider that she may read it and be hurt or offended, and even if you are completely in the right, just be aware of this and try to be as positive as possible in that post and refrain from name-calling or anything that you know will (most likely) cause offence.

Look, I’m not blind, personally I think that Denni herself is guilty of acting somewhat childishly in this thread, but hearing negative things about your friends or yourself is never nice and will often lead to such behaviour.

There are many threads I stay out of and choose not to comment on due to fact that it is more than possible that the girl who it is about may be reading it, does that make me a pussy? Maybe, I would rather see it as being considerate for other people’s feelings…

Look I’m not saying let’s all be kiss-asses and only tell the girls how much we love them, because that shit is kind of ridiculous too... but it is obvious that if you choose to insult a girl who posts here, she will in most cases retaliate, and once again whether you are right or wrong, arguing on the internet with hot girls is pretty dumb! So let’s all try and get along and just consider that what you are writing may hurt somebody’s feelings and cause pointless drama which only, in the end makes all parties involved look pretty ridiculous.Cool

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 23:43 by cee.)
29-12-2008 23:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66