Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who to call or not
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:1 DONT WATCH ME THEN
I'll watch what the hell I like.
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:2 WHAT A COCK!!!!!
You noticed? I'll try to tuck my huge member away
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:AGAIN TYPICAL MALE, WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT NO WONDER YOU NEED TO CALL THE SHOW, HAVE TRUBLE GETTING A BIRD YOU DICK?????
Jokes aside, you pretty much just said that anyone that rings the show is a sad pathetic loser that can't go outside without a bag over their head! Well done for sounding like an idiot. People that ring the show makes money for you! Numpty! The phone calls goes towards paying YOUR wages! Again, WELL DONE.

I did put Denni on the 'To call' list orginatily, I've changed my mind after her stupidity.
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:YOU HAVE NOW INSULTED ME
Nothing bad was said against you, untill now, but you brought it on yourself. Why has there been such a thing about your hair?! I made one slight comment that you swish it about a lot and she went balistic about it. There is a bloodly poll about it... Weird yet funny.

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:OBVIOUSLY THERE SOME THAT LIKE THE TASTE OF BULLSHIT AND THERES SOME GENUINE GUYS ON HERE THAT WONT CONTINUE THIS ATTACK
Attack? What attack? I started this thread for opinions when they rang the girls. I tried to keep it to 'when you ring' rather than 'who is the the most attractive'. I wanted experences from people that not only watch but actually ringing the show. Spending money! Did they get what they wanted? If yes, then say who and why... if no, then say who and why.
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:I DNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, ENJOY THE PATHETIC BANTER
The way you have reacted suggests ... Yes you do give a 'FLYING FUCK'
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT LMAO
Are you reading your own post? Or didn't you make it to the toilet in time?
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 09:06 by MrGreaper.)
30-12-2008 06:45
Find all posts by this user
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:Have a great new year guys, if you want to see the next L'oreal girl swishing her mostly commented on hair, do join me on new years eve! Promise more swishing just to piss certain someone off! Smile xxxxxxx
I never said the hair swish was a bad thing, however, good luck getting a shampoo modeling job. You need it!
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 09:09 by MrGreaper.)
30-12-2008 06:53
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:There's girls on the channels i wouldnt phone but would i name them? Nope but thats just me,doesnt mean someone else cant though.
I started this thread to let people know what to expect when you ring in. If you haven't rang in, using your hard earned money, why bother comment. I want to keep this from a slanging match. I want opinions about when you did. Then share! Did you have a good time or not?
30-12-2008 07:00
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

Fone_Perv Wrote:No nerv Denni I rang you and you did nowt for me. I won't be ringing again so no harm done.

You are showing yourself up with the fact you can't understand that not everyone thinks you are the bee's knees. There was me thinking your job was to keep people on the phone talking so the moolah rings in. You should take a leaf out of your peers book who do this job with poise and dignity. Either that or head to bed because you are starting to make a show of yourself.
I couldn't agree more. She should have more respect for the ones that pay her wages, US!
30-12-2008 07:19
Fone_Perv Away
Fone_Perv

Making fun of the people who pay her wages is the last straw. If she wishes to be on tv and be a glamour model (which she does) then she has to learn to accept criticism. This is my last post on the matter but I will be gathering all her posts and other people's so it isn't one way and be passing them onto her bosses.

Oh Denni if you are worried about people taping your calls you should be. If you use alt.binaries there are dozens of yours available for download. Happy New Year.

Jill, you are so dirty! It's quite refreshing. You call a spade a spade. Actually you probably call it a big tool.

Alan Patridge
30-12-2008 07:32
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Fone_Perv Wrote:I will be gathering all her posts and other people's so it isn't one way and be passing them onto her bosses.

You are a newcomer to this forum, Fone_Perv, and as such you don't realise yet that Denni's bosses check this forum regularly. No doubt this is an easy mistake for a newcomer to make, but for your information Denni's bosses will have read all relevant posts here for themselves long before they receive any communications from you.
30-12-2008 09:23
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

cee Wrote:Okay, so lets remember that this isn’t just a forum full of guys anymore where we can talk about the girls on the shows in any way we please, as many of the girls now frequent this forum on a regular basis, we must remember that using insults or derogatory terms to describe them, or furthermore their friends will only result in more insults… thus manifesting into “Slanging matches”, such as girls referring to the guys who watch the shows as “pervs” or “socially inept/retarded” ect… which in turn will only cause the insulted to once again insult, and so on and so on.

I think that these conflicts will keep happening unless the guys here realise that the girls who post here are real people with feelings, and while talking about them like a bunch of lads at a pub is fine on other forums, with the presence of them here, we really need to be more understanding of this and keep criticism as nothing more than constructive.

Now, I’m not saying that some opinions about certain girls are wrong at all, and if this was a forum full of just guys, these kinds of comments would be absolutely fine. But the fact is, it isn’t!

Now I’m also not saying that the presence of the girls in an entirely good thing, when it comes to, in particular the atmosphere of the forum… but they are here and we must understand that insulting them in anyway, will only lead to them retaliating.

This is not aimed at the op, but just in general…

For the sake of peace and tranquillity, before you make a post about a certain girl, please consider that she may read it and be hurt or offended, and even if you are completely in the right, just be aware of this and try to be as positive as possible in that post and refrain from name-calling or anything that you know will (most likely) cause offence.

Look, I’m not blind, personally I think that Denni herself is guilty of acting somewhat childishly in this thread, but hearing negative things about your friends or yourself is never nice and will often lead to such behaviour.

There are many threads I stay out of and choose not to comment on due to fact that it is more than possible that the girl who it is about may be reading it, does that make me a pussy? Maybe, I would rather see it as being considerate for other people’s feelings…

Look I’m not saying let’s all be kiss-asses and only tell the girls how much we love them, because that shit is kind of ridiculous too... but it is obvious that if you choose to insult a girl who posts here, she will in most cases retaliate, and once again whether you are right or wrong, arguing on the internet with hot girls is pretty dumb! So let’s all try and get along and just consider that what you are writing may hurt somebody’s feelings and cause pointless drama which only, in the end makes all parties involved look pretty ridiculous.Cool

Very good post cee, I'm surprised that nobody has remarked on it before. Thanks for your excellent words and assessment of things.
30-12-2008 09:32
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Reading cee's good words and also what aaron said about being a newcomer, made me realise that the problem and drama caused here was more than anything the result of the two members concerned being newcomers here. In fact MrGreaper even began this thread with the words "I'm a newcomer to the forum".

I think if MrGreaper and Fone_Perv had been here longer, they would have been more aware of the need for a reasonable amount of tact to be used in their criticisms, as their lack of tact as cee points out will only lead to slanging matches, and using this forum to get into slanging matches with the girls is pretty dumb.
30-12-2008 09:50
surreysub Away
surreysub

MrGreaper I have just given you a positive rep point, people here try and restrictn freedom of speech and want to place the girls on a pedestal and brown-nose them, so your honesty is a breath of fresh air and should be encouraged. Well done, sir, and continue fighting the good fight.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
30-12-2008 10:52
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

MrGreaper Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:There's girls on the channels i wouldnt phone but would i name them? Nope but thats just me,doesnt mean someone else cant though.
I started this thread to let people know what to expect when you ring in. If you haven't rang in, using your hard earned money, why bother comment. I want to keep this from a slanging match. I want opinions about when you did. Then share! Did you have a good time or not?

So just becuase you phone that makes you an expert? And just because you make a thread others cant comment because you say so? I suggest you read the rules of the forum sunshine
30-12-2008 11:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66