Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Who to call or not
I see c u nt head phone perv gave me bad rep over all this,what a wanker
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 11:46 by BelfastBadBoy.)
30-12-2008 11:45
Find all posts by this user
Cumali Offline
Apprentice Poster

I dont see why there is so much beef about this.

Look at it this way, the guy is paying for a service. He has his rights to compliment or complain about the service he received. As one of the models said earlier, these girls put on characters and act. So why are they taking it so personally, only thing which is getting criticised is their acting skills. Big Grin

Also agree with the other guy who said that if it was us in our daily job we would also get a bollocking if we screwed up. All is fair imo.
30-12-2008 12:56
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Cumali Wrote:I dont see why there is so much beef about this.

Look at it this way, the guy is paying for a service. He has his rights to compliment or complain about the service he received. As one of the models said earlier, these girls put on characters and act. So why are they taking it so personally, only thing which is getting criticised is their acting skills. Big Grin

I'm afraid you are completely wrong. Yes you can complain and nobody said you can't, but you can always complain without it sounding abusive. As others have pointed out, it's not really what you say, it's how you say it. That seems hard for some people to understand. And if you read the thread, you'll see that it wasn't just their acting skills that were criticised. Read it yourself and see.
30-12-2008 18:30
Cumali Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ok so he has said some bad things like what he said about Sarah Lou. Thats his opinion if he finds her attractive or not. If he doesn't like her then he has the right to say so. It would be the same if he uploaded a picture of himself into the public domain, there will be people out there who are not going to like his looks, judge them and say so. No need to get down or take it to heart, it doesnt mean fuck all what people say. Lets face it these models are in their job because of their looks, they obviously have them otherwise they wouldn't get work.

An as for his comments about Sarah Lou, I think he is totally wrong. She is very nice.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 18:56 by Cumali.)
30-12-2008 18:55
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Cumali Wrote:An as for his comments about Sarah Lou, I think he is totally wrong. She is very nice.

I like Sarah Lou. She's one of the better girls on Babeworld, IMHO.
30-12-2008 19:54
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Just read the thread...hilarious!

Kinda lost respect for Denni when she basically referred to anyone that calls as a loser...why does she want to go on a forum full of 'losers'?

Personally, I find it sad that the babes spend so much time on the forums searching for posts about them to feed their, already gigantic, egos...have a day off ffs! Go shopping, walk the dog...work/life balance and all that..
30-12-2008 21:14
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:Just read the thread...hilarious!

Kinda lost respect for Denni when she basically referred to anyone that calls as a loser...why does she want to go on a forum full of 'losers'?

Personally, I find it sad that the babes spend so much time on the forums searching for posts about them to feed their, already gigantic, egos...have a day off ffs! Go shopping, walk the dog...work/life balance and all that..

You know as well as i do if someone was talking bad about you on a forum you'd be on checking the comments out too
30-12-2008 21:33
cherryryder Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:You know as well as i do if someone was talking bad about you on a forum you'd be on checking the comments out too

but that's the thing, i woudn't...is it me or don't you find that vein and insecure? She works for a channel that is broadcast nationwide, does she not expect an opinion she obviously cant handle?

they are part of an industry that is totally judgemental on looks so they should be able to take criticism now and again if its not vindictive and, reading through the thread, there was nothing malicious..

My main reason for losing respect for her is when she slagged off the callers...you talk about tact but that statement was totally lacking that quality...
30-12-2008 21:41
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I suspect she just lashed out cuz she was getting attacked though, i doubt she actualy thinks the callers are losers
30-12-2008 21:49
cherryryder Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I suspect she just lashed out cuz she was getting attacked though, i doubt she actualy thinks the callers are losers

i appreciate you trying to be the peacekeeper but the damage appears to be done..i won't sleep at night..i'll try and cry myself to sleep hoping i get tired, but i know i won't...it's gonna be a long night...

Tongue
30-12-2008 21:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66