Posting Machine

RE: Who to call or not
lol anyway we both know you wouldnt turn her down if she asked you out
30-12-2008 22:52
Find all posts by this user
cee Offline
Master Poster

Come on this whole "girls vs boys" thing that seems to be somewhat prominent on the board lately is kind of retarded!

Look if, as many guys have stated, being referred to as "pervs" or such could be considered as offensive... then in turn, isn't calling a girl "boring", "ugly", "fat" or whatever other terms that are often used just as bad?

Besides, it goes back to the retaliation thing... often, people who have been offended in some way will look for the easiest vantage point of response, thus leading to a response such as Denni's ...

'You insulted me and my friends, so I'll call you socially retarded and unable to get a girlfriend'

Yes, it’s kind of dumb, but it’s an easy line of defense and one that is quite generic in its origins, however still powerful enough to strike a chord of some sort with the person/persons it as aimed at... in other words, "Tit for Tat"…

And that in turn, leads me to my point… do we want a board where this keeps happening? Because unless we address this situation, quite simply it will! Whether you feel you are right or wrong, and it is not my place to judge such a thing, we have to share this forum with the girls who work on the shows. So in knowing this, wouldn’t be a good idea to leave the negative stuff as unsaid or direct it towards another domain/forum where the girls are not present?

Look, it’s a difficult situation to resolve, granted! The guys have every right to have opinions about the girls who work on these shows, but we must remember that if these opinions are provocative, rude or insulting in any way, then the girls have every right to respond, and furthermore in kind. There is no guilty or innocent party in a case such as this, just differing outlooks and opposing views, and the only way they can be resolved is for us guys to act like gentleman, take the moral high-ground and employ more tact when we describe/refer to the girls that we now share this forum with…

Yes, you can be stubborn and say “fuck em, I do and say what I want, when I want”… Of course that is entirely your prerogative and if you choose to do so it still doesn’t make you wrong in your actions or the guilty party… But, what it does make you is selfish and inconsiderate for the other members who would like to see a balance where we all get along, girls and guys together without the constant battle that seems to always start with a badly worded/expressed point of view about a certain girl.Sad

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 23:26 by cee.)
30-12-2008 23:13
aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

cee Wrote:The guys have every right to have opinions about the girls who work on these shows, but we must remember that if these opinions are provocative, rude or insulting in any way, then the girls have every right to respond, and furthermore in kind. There is no guilty or innocent party in a case such as this, just differing outlooks and opposing views, and the only way they can be resolved is for us guys to act like gentleman, take the moral high-ground and employ more tact when we describe/refer to the girls that we now share this forum with…

Yes, you can be stubborn and say “fuck em, I do and say what I want, when I want”… Of course that is entirely your prerogative and if you choose to do so it still doesn’t make you wrong in your actions or the guilty party… But, what it does make you is selfish and inconsiderate for the other members who would like to see a balance where we all get along, girls and guys together without the constant battle that seems to always start with a badly worded/expressed point of view about a certain girl.Sad

Excellent comments, I wish I could have summed things up so well!
31-12-2008 14:01
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Wow, lots of toys being thrown from prams here.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
31-12-2008 14:34
surreysub Away
surreysub

I've never called but Flo does seem utterly boring, rarely moves about and wears a week's supply of underwear at the same time.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
31-12-2008 16:27
summerlovin Offline
Apprentice Poster

At the end of the day if I phone one of the many girls on these channels it's because I am wanting to wank myself till I jizz all over myself.If I want to speak i will call Summer because she gets me off in my own particular way. Sometimes I just want to listen.As long as I have shot my load I am very happy.
Don't brand me a saddo if that is how I am going to get off.
At the end of the day you pay your money and take your choice
Happy wanking! !
01-01-2009 04:47
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Can i just say i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but i love having Denni on here.
I enjoyed your humble contribution, you're smarter than you think! +1 rep to you.
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:When she comes on here your always guaranteed good quality posts and not just *See me this night or that night guys* Denni actualy gets into things with us... and to be honest i think she's great for the site giving a view beyond just this forum and from the channels view and clearly on here having a laugh and telling her siide of things.
There were goods and bads about what she has said. It's great that she is on the forum but didn't like the way she slagged off people that ring in. Paying her wages. Really that's where the money comes from, YOU AND ME!
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Ive never pm'd Denni,never phoned Denni so i cant be accused of arse kissing here as i aint paly paly with her but even i know having Denni on here is a great thing.
This thread is about people that have rang in. You can comment as much as you like, of course, it's just, I feel, other than me no one has commented about:
CALLED [INSERT NAME]
WAS [GOOD/BAD]
I [LIKE/DON'T LIKE]
FOR [REASON]
RECOMMEND TO OTHERS [YES/NO]
TYPE OF GIRL [MISTRESS/CHATTY/SEXY/THOUGHT PROVOKING/OTHER>
01-01-2009 04:49
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:As always fair points made in a good way! No were not all ment to like each other at all, thats whats makes it interesting after all im a women and women like to bitch and anyone thats says otherwise is a natural born lier.
I've been out with girls that are not a bitch, sure some better than othes but heck that is life. I'm not a liar, there are sweet lovely girls in this world made of sugar and spice and all things nice..... and then there is Denni. Oh well.
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:So im not saying im a saint or anyting, but i just dnt agree with what has been posted on here, like i say these girls have feelings, if u understud what kind of callers we reg get on these shows ud hopefully give us cred, but were hardcore thats y we come bk and do the shows for u lot every night, but it just makes life hard when u no that ur being riddiculed on a forum of opinions, most of the girls would prob not give a shit, but there will be a couple who are hurt by said comments.
I work. I have a job. I spend my money on babeworld. The money goes to you. If no one rang you, you won't get hired again. Yes, people remember the word 'hired'. All girls are self-employed, no contracts, to babeworld (they might do other jobs) but if their bosses, mcr and above, are not satistfied with them, then they don't work again.

What's my point? If I do a bad job, I get told. If I do a good job the no one tells me because I'm doing a good job. The bastards! I want more complements. Same applies for the babeworld girls.

As a regular caller, the amount of times I have heard a camera operator, or stage manger SHOUT "move, she's moving, we have a mover", or just some random comment, then can we really complain about the girl not 'turning you on'. The production staff at times are fucking awful. Try having sex while a guy SHOUTS "We've gotta a mover", was she banging up-and-down on you baby? Tough the camera dude put you off, start again!

How the hell can you take the whole phone call seriously, I usually end laughing my head off. I don't call in for sexy talk, more just for a laugh, but if I was trying to have a wank and you hear a blokes voice, in the background, of "THE GIRL IS MOVING, WE HAVE A MOVER" so they move the camera, How the fuck can you wank to that?

Luckily, I ring in for fun, not for a wank.
01-01-2009 06:00
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

aaron Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:i have no clue why anyone would attack your looks as you look good when your on the channel.

Each to their own though and you cant please everyone

I guess every girl is going to have critics, as it's very true that no girl can appeal to everyone.

I think critics of Denni are probably in a small minority though!

On this paticular thead, there had been no nasty comments about Denni, unless you think hair swishing is bad!
01-01-2009 06:04
MrGreaper Offline
Junior Poster

DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:lol its cool its making me laugh honestly, after all im italian, people will always try to put out fire, it burns!

I put a new meaning to fiery, upset me you upset the maffier!

Eagertistical males beware, you wont stand a chance, ADVEDISAI
I find it funny too Denni! You are an Italian that spells arrivederci (Good bye) as ADVEDISAI.

However, sweetheart, I'm not Eagertistical, in fact, I'm egotistical, don't worry though I'm not scared of the maffier... Although, the mafia troubles me somewhat, but I know I stand more than a chance as I'm male.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2009 07:47 by MrGreaper.)
01-01-2009 06:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66