Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who to call or not

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: Who to call or not
MrGreaper Wrote:
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:lol its cool its making me laugh honestly, after all im italian, people will always try to put out fire, it burns!
I find it funny too, Denni! You are Italian that spells arrivederci (Good bye) as ADVEDISAI.

However, sweetheart, I'm not Eagertistical, in fact, I'm egotistical, don't worry though I'm not scared of the maffier... Although, the mafia troubles me somewhat.

I wondered what ADVEDISAI was. I thought it was a brand of professional hair and skin care products.

And don't mess with the maffier... Or you will end up with a whoreceys head on your peelow.
01-01-2009 07:51
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

yep that the mafia for you Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2009 11:50 by G@Z!.)
01-01-2009 11:49
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

MrGreaper Wrote:This thread is about people that have rang in. You can comment as much as you like, of course, it's just, I feel, other than me no one has commented about:
CALLED [INSERT NAME]
WAS [GOOD/BAD]
I [LIKE/DON'T LIKE]
FOR [REASON]
RECOMMEND TO OTHERS [YES/NO]
TYPE OF GIRL [MISTRESS/CHATTY/SEXY/THOUGHT PROVOKING/OTHER>

Yeah and i have,spoke to Denni today
01-01-2009 15:19
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

MrGreaper Wrote:
DENNI TIGER TAYLA Wrote:lol its cool its making me laugh honestly, after all im italian, people will always try to put out fire, it burns!

I put a new meaning to fiery, upset me you upset the maffier!

Eagertistical males beware, you wont stand a chance, ADVEDISAI
I find it funny too Denni! You are an Italian that spells arrivederci (Good bye) as ADVEDISAI.

However, sweetheart, I'm not Eagertistical, in fact, I'm egotistical, don't worry though I'm not scared of the maffier... Although, the mafia troubles me somewhat, but I know I stand more than a chance as I'm male.

This post amused me a great deal. Big Grin

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
01-01-2009 16:58
cherryryder Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:lol anyway we both know you wouldnt turn her down if she asked you out

I'd have rough sex with her to really put my point across..all over her face...
01-01-2009 17:27
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

You dirty boy lol
01-01-2009 19:52
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

MrGreaper Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Can i just say i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but i love having Denni on here.
I enjoyed your humble contribution, you're smarter than you think! +1 rep to you.

Dont worry sunshine i do know that, i said that for comedy affect
01-01-2009 19:59
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

MrGreaper Wrote:[/quote] How the hell can you take the whole phone call seriously, I usually end laughing my head off. I don't call in for sexy talk, more just for a laugh, but if I was trying to have a wank and you hear a blokes voice, in the background, of "THE GIRL IS MOVING, WE HAVE A MOVER" so they move the camera, How the fuck can you wank to that?
MrGreaper Wrote:[/quote] Luckily, I ring in for fun, not for a wank.
[/quote]

I'm suprised nobody has already picked up on this and quoted it for the hypocrytical, controdictive nonsense MrGreaper has made of this whole post..

MrGreaper Wrote:[/quote] 'I don't call in for sexy talk, more just for a laugh'..

Forgive me for being rude but do you know what our job is all about? How dare you critise girls work ethic when you arent even calling or rating the girls for the reasons most men on here want to know about!
No doubt I was rude if you simply wanted to chat.. Unfortunately I consider and respect my listeners and visual performance.. It is indeed more difficult to hold a normal chat while visually acting sexy.. If I have a great amount of listeners then obviously I need to keep chat dirty, maybe not what you want but is that not the point of a SEX CHAT LINE?.. I personally simply want to do my job, not make pals and tell them what i'm making for dinner!.. LMAO

MrGreaper Wrote:[/quote] 'Luckily, I ring in for fun, not for a wank'
We have a daytime show for clean talk. I find it an insult, to have a guy call up when the girls are trying to act professionally 'simply just for a laugh or to try and grab a date with the girl'..

MrGreaper Wrote:[/quote] 'How the hell can you take the whole phone call seriously'[/quote]

I for one take my callers seriously and expect the same respect back, if the caller and girl are on the same level then it often doesnt matter what else is going on as they're lost in the exerience.
I hope the readers and contributers to the forum will take these comments into account and make their OWN posts up based upon performance and DIRTY TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I am happy to be rated and slated as are most of the girls, we're more forgiving and interested than you might think. Just keep it all in context rather than making a farse out of it like certain Forum posters. I usually just read the forum to keep upto date on the shows and fans but felt the need to air my views on this subject.
It's callers like this that ask the girls to keep their clothes on, as soon as they get them out they get slated for loving themself...Brilliant! Dont blame the girls guys!..
Thank you for understanding and your support, especially considering the girls opinions on your subject. Babeworld has fantastic girls, try them all out for yourself and please do give HONEST feedback Smile

Regards,

Ani

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
02-01-2009 05:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hope you had a nice year new ani, when are you next on?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-01-2009 05:04
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

kalel76 Wrote:Hope you had a nice year new ani, when are you next on?

Thank you! Yes I did, pretty quiet but a really nice break! I'm still in Wales with friends but returning in a few hours as i'm on Tonight 2nd, and 3rd.. I'm gonna have to work the bed to get rid of my Christmas belly!! hehehe.. Sorry guys if u like ur skinny girls then tune off..Big Grin
All the best for 2009! :-)
x x x

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
02-01-2009 05:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66