babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Jo The Chat

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Jo The Chat
Johanna how's work? Sorry I don't get to watch in hospital. But the chat is not the same not cause of you, but your heart is in other things like planing our wedding and honny moonlaugh. Jo any more new pix could do with a laugh no I mean a butchers at some i-candy. But how was the move it was you who moved. But anyway it holloween this wk-end and are you dressing up as a witch at any parties or pro-mo's. would be fun to see a pic of Jo as a witch but just one word of advice don't live your broom stick dubble parked on yellow lines and does having having a broom stick between your legs hurt Jo wayhay leg over timelaugh
(19-10-2009 07:06 )SashasMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2009 22:43 )JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:  Hi Madhatter!
I have been away this week but Im back to London tomorrow and back on the chat on Tuesday 20th October from 1pm-5pm then on again Thursday and Sunday!!

Smile

see you then Twinnie
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2009 18:44 by madhatter13.)
26-10-2009 18:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

hello johanna i love you so much i was in warrington long story. I had a bacon barm for breakfast went to the shopping center. I had to bye barms to take back with me down south in sheffield we can buy them but not down south. Made me think of you Jo what have you in common with a barm. Answer both are lovely but in diffrent ways. Jo just finding it well you know need I say more but still lost me hair have you seen it chuck, still have treatment the cancer nurse vistits me when i'm at home but still in hospital loads. drugs keep me going along with the machines and treatment. Just make me feel drained. I have two wallpapers of you on my phone jo. I have sometime nice to look at when it gets too tough to cope. So hence the jokes it's not me being nasty to you, being ill i try to say stuff and it comes out wrong. Laughter is what I need to keep me going I'm trying not to give up and yes i get upset some days others i'm joyful like a lark in summertime, but sometime the ones who are closest to you like family get worried and then it's hard to talk plus they need their space too. Anyhow you don't want to hear all this. I'm not sure if we can be mates on here or not? Jo maybe like oh I don't know. Any how going to watch your favorate show corrie street jo. Bet in Manchester its all cobbles in road. Bye sweetjo.
29-10-2009 20:22
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Madhatter, I know Jo had to go back up to Manchester for a sad family occasion this week.I hope she wasn't too upset should be back soon.Did you get to see the show the other day with Jo and Layla doing the baked bean eating challenge ! hope they left some air freshener for the next people in the studio lol. Jo was talking the other day about dyeing her hair a reddish colour how do you feel about that!
29-10-2009 21:07
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

what can you say about littlejo now she's gone back to being a brunette looks even more beautiful than before really suits her being a brunette + anyone who can put up with me ringing them deserve a medallaugh hopefully living out her dream and become a huge singing star
16-11-2009 00:49
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

Ive been wanting for her to go brunette for ages to show of her stunning green eyes and now Ive got my wish Heart

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
16-11-2009 18:42
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Hey peeps!!
Yep, the hair is now dark and I will be having a new photoshoot in 2 weeks time & then will post some of the pics on here for you all to see!!

This week on the chat I am on:
Tuesday 24th: 1-5pm
Thursday 26th: 1-5pm
Saturday 28th: 1-9pm

Hope u can all join me & have some fun & games Smile
Also, for those on twitter why not follow me??
http://www.twitter.com/littlejogervin

Bye for now Smile

23-11-2009 15:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Just want to take the opportunity to say Merry Christmas to LittleJo, hope the new year brings all you wish for,
And the same goes for Madhatter,SashasMan,pitbullpar and all the other Johanna fans out there.
[Image: merry-xmas-241207.jpg]
28-11-2009 15:23
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Does anything else thing Jo and Lori look almost like twins since Jo dyed her hair dark?
05-12-2009 05:07
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(05-12-2009 05:07 )mikedafc Wrote:  Does anything else thing Jo and Lori look almost like twins since Jo dyed her hair dark?

no not really

she looks more like my twinni hehehelaugh

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
05-12-2009 12:37
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

(05-12-2009 05:07 )mikedafc Wrote:  Does anything else thing Jo and Lori look almost like twins since Jo dyed her hair dark?

You are not the only person to say that Mikedafc...I've had a few people say that to me! Smile

Also, I have my photoshoot on Monday & I cant wait to get some new pics of me with my dark hair so keep an eye out and ill post a couple on here in a few days Smile

Hope ur all well......

Jo Heart

06-12-2009 00:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV