michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Me *sigh*

Punisher Offline
Explorer of Dark Fantasys

RE: Me *sigh*
(20-07-2010 07:52 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Back now from Ibiza, had an amazing time but was also glad to be home again!

Next. I have now opened a second FB profile, despite stating to people not to add me as my FB was for people with me telephone num only (in other words close friends & family) people were always trying to add & some get shitty when I decline. Hello... I do state please don't add me *sigh* but hardly anyone from here Big Grin Therefore if you wish to add me please do! here ---> http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Kelly...ficialPage I'm also putting pics up from Ibiza & the Pad not seen before. PM's are always a nightmare to keep up with... here alone I have 73 eek so I might not have time to answer all & when I log into FB theres always a lot too Huhlaugh

PAD TODAY!!!! from 12! Yup the Bitch is Back CoolBounce

Missed you guys!!!!!!!

Well you know what I thought of your lil black dressCool only thing missing
was a nice thick heavy black leather collar.
Heart

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. I know none other as sure.
21-07-2010 20:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I hope you left Ibiza the way you found it Kels laugh Welcome Home! x

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

21-07-2010 21:13
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(20-07-2010 07:52 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  PM's are always a nightmare to keep up with... here alone I have 73 eek

I think you should answer them all Kelly! You can ignore the one from admin about the football league, but you should definitely wade through the other 72!
22-07-2010 12:36
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

(22-07-2010 12:36 )marlowe Wrote:  I think you should answer them all Kelly! You can ignore the one from admin about the football league, but you should definitely wade through the other 72!
Knowing Kelly she'll answer them when she has some time to spare.

One however thinks you should learn some manners telling her what to do in her free time. Kelly already dedicates a fair proportion of what little free time she has on here keeping in touch with members.

Sorry for the intermission Kelly. Hopefully the next person will get back on topic Blush Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
22-07-2010 13:50

michelle thorne