Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2 Average

40+ on Freeview

silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

RE: 40+ on Freeview
40+ is a great idea.....but the women need to wear smaller underwear and the screen needs to be full size with much less graphics.
22-07-2010 16:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-07-2010 16:33 )silverknight Wrote:  40+ is a great idea.....but the women need to wear smaller underwear and the screen needs to be full size with much less graphics.
Only a week or so ago before the show was first transmitted on freeview some of the girls regularly went naked . The visible screen size on Sky is also small and i agree it needs to be full screen , the show has been transmitted for quite some time on Sky and always uses the small screen format and lots of graphics .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2010 18:05 by mr mystery.)
22-07-2010 18:03
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

I've no where else to put this, so I might as well put it here - where's all the nudity gone!? Before the changeover we shall not speak of, there was nudity most every night on it, with ChristinaX, Serena May and Karen Kay going naked regularly. But now. They're wearing more clothing then Babestation pre-Camilla! What gives!
24-07-2010 01:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-07-2010 01:14 )Browser1 Wrote:  I've no where else to put this, so I might as well put it here - where's all the nudity gone!? Before the changeover we shall not speak of, there was nudity most every night on it, with ChristinaX, Serena May and Karen Kay going naked regularly. But now. They're wearing more clothing then Babestation pre-Camilla! What gives!

It's a good question and something I've been wondering myself, Browser. It's not only freeview, the nudity has disappeared from Sky too!
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 20:14 by StanTheMan.)
24-07-2010 20:14
Denise D Offline
Junior Poster

Hi

To answer your question the rules have changed on 40 as its on a different licence since the change over so the rules and regulations have changed for the sky channel the shows have to much cleaner or the company get into trouble and as for freeview the reason why there is no nudity and the girls are fully clothed is because it is on freeview now and underage youngsters could be watching and some people can get ofended the other channels the licence is diferent so the girls can wear less and be more provogative I hope this answers your questions

Denise Davies
26-07-2010 12:38
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(26-07-2010 12:38 )Denise D Wrote:  Hi

To answer your question the rules have changed on 40 as its on a different licence since the change over so the rules and regulations have changed for the sky channel the shows have to much cleaner or the company get into trouble and as for freeview the reason why there is no nudity and the girls are fully clothed is because it is on freeview now and underage youngsters could be watching and some people can get ofended the other channels the licence is diferent so the girls can wear less and be more provogative I hope this answers your questions

Denise Davies

Maybe Ofcom and the powers that be will join us in the 21st century one day Denise Huh Until then, we'll just have to start using our imaginations a bit more for certain things and be happy with what what you can show us Tongue

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

26-07-2010 12:56
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Pity, less clothes Wendy, hazel and co wear the better. Guess that,s the last we will see of Hazel,s bushSadSadSad
26-07-2010 12:57
Denise D Offline
Junior Poster

(26-07-2010 12:56 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Maybe Ofcom and the powers that be will join us in the 21st century one day Denise Huh Until then, we'll just have to start using our imaginations a bit more for certain things and be happy with what what you can show us Tongue

you never know things could change in the future when i was working for sport the rules were always changing lol
26-07-2010 13:14
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I'll keep me fingers crossed then Denise Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

26-07-2010 13:25
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2010 12:38 )Denise D Wrote:  Hi

Denise Davies
how come the babestation girls go naked on freeview then

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
26-07-2010 14:18

Click here to watch Studio 66