babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Since the PartyGirls rule change

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Smile Since the PartyGirls rule change
On 15 Dec 2008 the girls on PartyGirls were allowed to become fully topless. Smile Smile
The first 2 girls were Morgan and Charlie.
Since then, of the 16 girls who appear regularlly on PartyGirls, we have not seen Rebecca, Dionne or Kelly and Camilla has only appeared once or twice for a single 30 minute slot.
Amanda and Dani have been on 4 days, Geri and Rachel 3 days, Morgan, Jodie, Donna and Tiffany two days and Yvette, Charlie, Megan and Jemma only once.
Extra single 30 minute late night slots not included.
28-12-2008 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Since the PartyGirls rule change
u sure i could have swor megan has been on more than that... then again you are the watcher so i may be wrong.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-12-2008 17:16
jaset13 Offline
Junior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:On 15 Dec 2008 the girls on PartyGirls were allowed to become fully topless. Smile Smile
Since then, of the 16 girls who appear regularlly on PartyGirls, we have not seen Rebecca, Dionne or Kelly and Camilla has only appeared once or twice for a single 30 minute slot.
Amanda and Dani have been on 4 days, Geri and Rachel 3 days, Morgan, Jodie, Donna and Tiffany two days and Yvette, Charlie, Megan and Jemma only once.

bloody hell man go on put it into a spreadsheet and do us some percentages and other analysis..... lol
28-12-2008 20:01
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Hexit Wrote:u sure i could have swor megan has been on more than that... then again you are the watcher so i may be wrong.

Megan was on with Geri the day before the change. They were almost topless. See

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...230&page=5
post #46

for report and screenshots.
The video file should still be at

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CWW1OHZP
28-12-2008 20:01
G@Z! Offline
Banned

out of them mentioned amanda has been the naughtiest girl every time i see her she is topless or nearly topless Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008 20:18 by G@Z!.)
28-12-2008 20:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

Big Grin RE: Since the PartyGirls rule change
like i said your probably rite, it may just be that when i swiched over to sky recently i saw megan a few times so i may have memory blur...

i had to much hamsterbeer i think Cool

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 09:53 by HEX!T.)
30-12-2008 09:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

TheWatcher Wrote:On 15 Dec 2008 the girls on PartyGirls were allowed to become fully topless. Smile Smile

Just thought I'd update my original post.
Since the rule change we have now seen
Dani 7 times
Amanda 5 times
Tiffany, Rachel, Donna and Geri 4 times
Jodie and Megan 3 times
Charlie, Morgan, Yvette and Dionne twice
Jemma and Camilla once.

We have not seen Rebecca or Kelly yet.Sad
06-01-2009 10:55
m100 Away
Banned

Can someone please get Rebecca back on Party Girls. And kelly as well, nothing wrong with a bit of variety. While were (nearly) on the subject does anyone else think the two-girl stuff's gone for good or have I blinked and missed it for the last few nights?

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
06-01-2009 17:49
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i think it'll be a back if they do a text feature were you text a word for it to happen Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2009 18:05 by G@Z!.)
06-01-2009 17:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

m100 Wrote:Can someone please get Rebecca back on Party Girls. And kelly as well, nothing wrong with a bit of variety. While were (nearly) on the subject does anyone else think the two-girl stuff's gone for good or have I blinked and missed it for the last few nights?

I was just wondering myself this morning whether the girl-girl stuff had been stopped for some reason. Maybe we've just got to wait for the right pairing of girls. Wouldn't mind seeing Amanda with Jodie again.Smile
06-01-2009 18:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV