babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average

ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
I'd also like to express a big thumbs up for this channel!

A very competent first day - the girls were confident and relaxed on camera and communicated well. Even the mics worked!

I like the fact that it's shot on two cameras, one of which regularly goes hand held. The picture quality is good and they've made an effort in varying the sets so the girls are never in one place for too long.

I'm reliably informed that the studio is in Sheffield, so the channel should have a nice northern feel to it if they focus on recruiting locally, which is no bad thing.

It will fill a niche currently missing from the 900s - friendly and sexy girl next door presenters with unpretentious, random and funny chats to camera, along with a raunchy and down to earth approach.

Just one minor observation - the sound quality is poor, which is odd given the above average picture quality. The audio is overly-compressed and sounds like internet radio about ten years ago. Not sure why - perhaps a technical error?

Good luck to ChatGirl TV!
23-07-2010 09:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(21-07-2010 15:07 )Tall Man Wrote:  Great news for all fans of Selena Deane.Selena will be appearing on the new channel ChatGirl Tv2,sky 948,on the 26th & 27th July,from 9 pm.

Just a random query, but why did you call it ChatGirls TV2, when you've only got one channel? I'm assuming you work there. Smile
23-07-2010 19:59
tsurugi Offline
Banned

ChatGirlTV - Lauren Daly : Caps & Vids
Just noticed Lauren Daly is on tonight. I thought she was lameduck bound, always nice to see someone escape the clutches of the darklord.

[Image: lauren1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2010 20:56 by tsurugi.)
23-07-2010 20:55
Badboy1980 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-07-2010 20:55 )tsurugi Wrote:  Just noticed Lauren Daly is on tonight. I thought she was lameduck bound, always nice to see someone escape the clutches of the darklord.

I've never seen Lauren before but she is really sexy. I've googled her but found nothing, does anyone have any photos?

Thanks.
23-07-2010 21:36
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Thanks Tsurugi, i was going to ask who she was...Good girl getting away from their evil clutches Wink
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2010 22:01 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
23-07-2010 21:45
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Cool RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
Thanks Guys for all the lovely feedback, really appreciated. Not sure what's going on with the sound but will get the tekkies onto it asap. we're hoping to bring a bit of something fresh to the 900's and really appreciate all comments, good or bad!
As for the ChatGirlTV2.....don't ask...it's been a long hard haul!!!!
23-07-2010 22:30
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Liking Lauren! Yeah, I have to say this channel's made a good impression on me for sure.

Entertaining girls who actually look like they're enjoying themselves, don't lie their looking bored out of their minds when not on the phone and actually listen to viewer requests...wasn't that what the babe channels were meant to be like?? Huh

Well done ChatGirl - long may you be with us!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

23-07-2010 22:32
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-07-2010 22:32 )Shady Cee Wrote:  Liking Lauren! Yeah, I have to say this channel's made a good impression on me for sure.

Entertaining girls who actually look like they're enjoying themselves, don't lie their looking bored out of their minds when not on the phone and actually listen to viewer requests...wasn't that what the babe channels were meant to be like?? Huh

Well done ChatGirl - long may you be with us!

Totally agree. I also like the fact that the girls are avoiding the horribly false "I'm so horny" act, with all the face pulling, breathy asthmatic mic announcements and leaping around the set.

The Chatgirls are just being real, which in babe channel land is a bonus!

This channel has really hit the ground running, just like Elite did. Its good that there's obviously a team behind it that's knowledgeable and experienced. As I mentioned before, basing the channel in the north is definitely a very good idea.
23-07-2010 22:51
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

What a refreshing addition ChatGirlsTV is to the 900 channels.
To start with,there was none of this BS pre-launch hype which we normally see that only flatters to deceive, the programming so far has done exactly what it said it would do in the trailer, it's given us gorgeous, down to earth girls who actually interact with their callers be it via phone/text calls.
IMO the production values are very high with a special mention going to the camera work and picture quality both on Sky and the web stream.
Congratulations to all concerned, long may ChatGirls continue Big Grin.
24-07-2010 00:53
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Big Grin RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
Thanks again guys for all the feedback. Honestly can't thank you all enough, but here's a start...

Some pictures took off the set while Lauren was working. If you guys like this we will do some more for you...

Oh and don't forget the infamous Mother and Daughter tag team will be on Chat Girl TV from 5 PM till 11 PM tomorrow, don't miss it!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 01:05 by The Chat Girls.)
24-07-2010 01:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV