babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average

ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
very nice to see ex babestation babe lauren again and she was very hot last night

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 08:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Welcome addition to the 900 sky channels. It hasn't fed us any hype and promotional messages, it hasn't made any elaborate promises it can't keep, and seems to have a good management team who know how to talk to customers and make people feel welcome. SmileWink

Very good start from what we've seen so far. Now this is the way to start a new channel. SmileWink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
25-07-2010 17:35
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Another round of photos from Mel and Toni's Sunday session:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

25-07-2010 23:58
rover Offline

You've got some great girls there and l have been very impressed with what l have seen so far.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-07-2010 00:03
rover Offline

Now if we can just get Ani James on this channel were they know how to treat the ladies as human beings instead of a cattle market Ani would be perfectly suited to this channel.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-07-2010 00:48
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Absolutely love Ms DeLaGrande! What a gorgeous woman and if I may be so bold...lovely nipples Tongue ChatGirl really hit the ground running and is still going at a pace, giving the other channels reason to take notice.

Yep, very impressed!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

26-07-2010 02:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I think both the day and night shows are really good , they have been like a breath of fresh air were babe shows are concerned , there is not really anything that i do not like about the shows or any thing that i can have a moan about , there is probably only one other babe show that i can say that about and that is Elite . I am very curious tho about what connections it has with other channels , the owner of channel 948 is a company called "XTC media Limited" , and chan 948 was apparently purchased from Bangmedia , channel 961 is currently showing adverts for the 948 shows and is owned by Playboy , but the most curious thing i have noticed is the txt number they show on screen in order to txt the off screen night time chat girls , the number is 69666 , i have been getting txt messages from CELLCAST girls for years from this number including Morgan , Cara , Jet when they all worked for Cellcast , i have also had pic messages txt's from Dani O'Neil and only a month ago Cherri Hart from BSdaytime , i find it very strange that a new show would be using a number that has been and still is being used to down load pictures of Cellcast girls .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 15:56 by mr mystery.)
26-07-2010 15:40
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

thanks for changing into another super hot outfit for me vicky darling Surprised you look absolutely fantastic Heart

i watched right thru the adverts so i could start recording again when you came back,but to see you wearing that is like heaven sent because although the other channels have sexy girls,they all seem to go for bikini`s all the time or knickers and bra`s but with like tape, pads or other stuff like that ,but i dont think that,that is very atractive really,its kind of un natural if you know what i mean andi dont think its very glamourous if you see like tape and stuff or even just knowing its there Blush

i remeber 80`s fashion with like silk blouses and stuff being really feminine but know-one seems to wear stuff like that nowadays
so to be honest with you it really is nice when i can see you like this vicky,sexy little tops & shorts or mini-skirts are a great change
i do love summer dresses when worn without a bra too,its very elegant & i bet you look amazing hunni
thanks for another brilliant show Big Grin
i just wish you didnt have to go Surprised XXX
LOADS LOVE Heart Heart Heart
TigerPETExXx
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2010 16:34 by pewack1976.)
26-07-2010 16:31
Tall Man Offline
No.1 Selena Deane Fan

I cannot wait,the simply gorgeous Selena Deane is on at 9pm.Good luck Selena on your first night!
26-07-2010 20:20
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Hello Chatgirl TV people. I like your channel and wish you luck with it, it's always good to see new competition for the established players in the industry. However, something on your website unnerved me somewhat...

One screenshot of the Chatgirls website:-
[Image: screenshot_2v1.png]

I've highlighted the part that worries me in this picture...:-
[Image: screenshot_1v2.png]
Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free adult image host

I must say ladies and gentlemen, I disagree strongly with your encouragement of non-PC gender politics. Tonguelaugh
26-07-2010 20:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV