gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

babevideo player - aspect ratio switch?

rawr1 Offline
Que?

babevideo player - aspect ratio switch?
Might have missed something obvious, but is there any way to force the player on babevideo.co.uk to display in 16:10 / 16:9 aspect ratio?

Most vids aren't 4:3 nowadays and look so much better in their native a.r. Smile
22-07-2010 18:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: babevideo player - aspect ratio switch?
depends on the player, vlc yes, dont think so with wmp11/12

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-07-2010 13:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

You can with Media Player Classic as well, by right clicking on the screen, select Video Frame, Override Aspect Ratio.

But most on-line players don't give you the option to change aspect.
23-07-2010 18:57
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

rawr1's referring to the streaming videos on the babevideo site which play at 4:3 regardless of the AR of the uploaded video.

At the moment, its not possible to alter the aspect ratio when viewing the videos on the site. Its worth noting though, that if a video is uploaded to BV in raw .flv format, it can be downlaoded in the same aspect ratio that it was uploaded as (e.g. 16:9). This isn't the case for videos that are uploaded as .mp4, .avi, .wmv etc, which will download as 4:3.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
23-07-2010 19:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

tip: 1s u have watched the vid click download. select where to save and it will instantaneously be available for you. as it is stored in temp folder while you watch it. it just renames the temp file and moves it to the save location.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-07-2010 21:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles