Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Is this a discussion forum or a suck-up zone?

surreysub Away
surreysub

Is this a discussion forum or a suck-up zone?
It seems that with the number of 'girls' here (or those who claim to be girls) that discussion has been limited and now it seems to be a place to suck up to these girls and blindly praise them, and nothing bad can be said about them because they are above reproach. This should be a forum for people who watch these shows to discuss them freely, to discuss the negatives as well as the positives.

The reality is that a fair proprotion of these girls are ugly, many are crap presenters and so on - but discussion is almost prevented whenever these subjects come up.

Your thoughts?

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
29-12-2008 13:21
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Is this a discussion forum or a suck-up zone?
i know i am probably one of the biggest suck ups on this forum but i have never liked faye rampton she just does not do it for me sorry guys
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 13:31 by G@Z!.)
29-12-2008 13:29
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Everyones free to say what ever they like Wink
29-12-2008 13:31
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

I don't think it is so much what is said about the ladies, but how it is said.
If someone has a valid point and puts it across in a professional manner with valid reasons behind their argument it is going to go down a lot better than someone just going off on one and attacking them at a personal level when they don't even know the person they are commenting on

Having said that you know what they say about walking a mile in somebody's shoes. Easy to comment on someone else when you have the anonymity of a keyboard and can't be commented on yourself

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
29-12-2008 14:29
GreenDragon Offline

Too far either way isn't healthy, either obsessing or over criticising.

But some guys here seem to forget these girls are real people - just because they're shaking their bits around while playing a sexy character doesn't reduce that. It's only sex - it should be a bit of fun!

Fair enough to knock a channel's production values (everyone who works on some knows they can be a bit ropey/budget), or the phone companies behind them, or suggest ways a girl could improve her manner/outfits/look. But personal insults, when you *know* the people they're aimed at could read them - how does that help anyone really?

That said, every kind of forum on the web has wind up merchants, trolls etc, so you'll always get these people.

Just keep a bit of empathy & compassion about you and all will be fine.
29-12-2008 15:23
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I think too often a lot of people on this forum go too far one way or the other. You get people turning up ripping into the girls as if they aren't real people just because they appear on TV and do what they do. Then you have the people who treat them as more than just people because they appear on TV. Just treat the girls like average people, there's no need to pussy-foot around them and there's certainly no need for name calling.
29-12-2008 16:05
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

There's valid points both good and bad and we all do that but theres just pure hatred and lets be honest here there is some pure hatred on here.
Another thing is its not ass kissing its just members making them feel welcome, arent we supposed to do that with everyone? I know when i first joined here i got a welcome and i'm pretty sure all of us regulars got a nice welcome.

What some people dont understand is everyone of us has favourites and theres a few on here that think its ok to attack our favourites but if we done that to their favourites then there would be a screaming match.

Fans of these girls are all over this forum, try and remember that when your clearing venting hatred towards someone.
Lets not forget we are all on here because we like the channels and the girls on them so having valid arguments is all fine and dandy but when it turns into pure hatred then thats when you cross the line.
People are joining up this site on a daily basis and at anytime in the evening your talking a few hundred people online here and in forum standards thats VERY good so if anyone doesnt like the way the giirls are treated on here with all the welcomes and being nice to them you wont be missed if you go...forums come and go just like the members but this place is huge now so if you dont like the girls on here then im sure there are a few other 2nd rate sites you can vent your hatred on.
29-12-2008 16:12
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Red Wrote:I don't think it is so much what is said about the ladies, but how it is said.

Spot-on correct, Red. Criticism is one thing, but insults are another.

Also, people need to remember that if being on a babe show meant being routinely insulted, in the end nobody would ever do that kind of work and where would our entertainment be then?
29-12-2008 16:24
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Great point that actualy Barry
29-12-2008 16:26
G@Z! Offline
Banned

well said bbb in post 7 how noble of you i think if the people on this forum wants to be nice let them
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 16:30 by G@Z!.)
29-12-2008 16:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS