Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Is this a discussion forum or a suck-up zone?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Is this a discussion forum or a suck-up zone?
surreysub Wrote:After reading the alleged counter-arguments I'm still not convinced. The way people were going into panic mode and damage control during the infamous "least favourite girls" thread made me realise this was mostly a forum for brown-nosing.
i cant agree here m8. i posted my list and no1 said anything against it because i gave a tactfull reply, not just spouting abuse saying this 1 is a minger end of, the guys that got derepped and shouted down showed no tact just hurled abuse, what happend to them was fair as they had been inconsidderate in there choice of words.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2008 11:00 by HEX!T.)
30-12-2008 10:59
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I see that c u nt phone perv gave me bad rep over this, i would return the favor but the c u nt aint worth it
30-12-2008 11:38
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

Giving bad rep for having a different standpoint? That's a bit childish isn't it?
30-12-2008 15:45
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I left him good rep as he's a good poster and member and in general is a sound fella but read the rep i gave and you'll see my point was made
30-12-2008 21:13
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

If people want to slag or kiss ass then the choice is theirs, there's nothing much to be gained by doing either as its all just a statement of personal preference on an internet forum that holds no real relevance to much, personally I don't think theres much of a problem, its not as if the admin is going around banning people for saying bad things about the girls and sure you have people that are a little over protective of their favourite girl when they are 'attacked' but what else would you expect.
31-12-2008 00:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

shaymas Wrote:Giving bad rep for having a different standpoint? That's a bit childish isn't it?
its not having a different stand point m8, im all for people expressing themselfs, just do it with considderation to the words used.

skanky whore.
ugly bitch.

she realy didnt do it for me.
not attractive to me.

2 are directed at the girl to cause offence the second set are oppinions applyed to youself, and express your taste, so not a personal attack on the said girl...

both sets of replys mean the same thing (ie: yer dick was on fire and she has the last wet place to stick it, yet you wouldnt)just 1 set of replys is tactless and offencive

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2008 11:49 by HEX!T.)
31-12-2008 11:48
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

I don't really think there is a problem. If people want to brown nose let them, though I don't see any problem with people welcoming and admiring girls they like if they join the forum. Other members will still be able to have a sensible discussion about the girls. As long as we don't reach a stage where people who do have a criticism of a model are not being censored or hounded out then I think the forum is ok.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
31-12-2008 12:03
aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:
surreysub Wrote:After reading the alleged counter-arguments I'm still not convinced. The way people were going into panic mode and damage control during the infamous "least favourite girls" thread made me realise this was mostly a forum for brown-nosing.
i cant agree here m8. i posted my list and no1 said anything against it because i gave a tactfull reply, not just spouting abuse saying this 1 is a minger end of, the guys that got derepped and shouted down showed no tact just hurled abuse, what happend to them was fair as they had been inconsidderate in there choice of words.

Well said hexit, it's all about tact. If people show a lack of tact, one way or another it's just going to start a row. It seems that surreysub doesn't comprehend the difference between negative comments and abuse.
31-12-2008 13:52
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

A Spider Monkey Wrote:I don't really think there is a problem. If people want to brown nose let them, though I don't see any problem with people welcoming and admiring girls they like if they join the forum. Other members will still be able to have a sensible discussion about the girls. As long as we don't reach a stage where people who do have a criticism of a model are not being censored or hounded out then I think the forum is ok.

Very good points A Spider Monkey.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
31-12-2008 14:08
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I left him good rep as he's a good poster and member and in general is a sound fella but read the rep i gave and you'll see my point was made

Sorry, I meant him giving you bad rep for a different standpoint is a bit childish
31-12-2008 14:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS