Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Bang Babes: Further breaches & possible new sanctions

bobek Offline
Banned

RE: Bang Babes: Further breaches & possible new sanctions
You have to laugh. The BangBabes complaint stems from an incident between "0330 and 0400".

You just know that there's some sad, pathetic sort sitting in front of the TV all day examining recordings of a full night's programming when they should be out at work (doing a proper job) or pushing up daisies.

Quite pathetic really.
23-08-2010 12:47
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2010 12:47 )bobek Wrote:  You just know that there's some sad, pathetic sort sitting in front of the TV all day examining recordings of a full night's programming when they should be out at work (doing a proper job) or pushing up daisies.

I suspect that is their proper job. Given the regularity of the complaints, it seems likely that either Ofcom themselves are targetting Bang Media (which in theory they're not allowed to do) or a broadcasting competitor is.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
23-08-2010 13:03
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

but itv get off on the world cup mistake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/aug...-cup-gaffe

if that was bang they would have been fined
23-08-2010 13:22
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i hate to say this, but it seems ofcom are becoming obsessed with bang as yet an other sanction is ridiculous .
23-08-2010 13:23
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2010 12:42 )TheWatcher Wrote:  This is the relevant part of the Bangbabes complaint.
I assume the girl was Jet.

Bang Babes
Tease Me TV 2, 22 May 2010, 03:35 to 04:00

Ofcom noted that between 03:30 and 04:00, the broadcast included a female presenter wearing a yellow bikini top (which was pulled to the side to reveal her breasts) and a matching thong. During the broadcast she adopted various sexual positions for relatively prolonged periods of time, including bending over on all fours with her buttocks to camera and lying on her back with her legs spread wide open to camera. While in these positions the presenter‟s anal and labial area was shown in close up and extensive detail. Throughout the broadcast the presenter repeatedly: rubbed her genital area with her fingers; rubbed her thong against her genitals; pulled her buttocks apart to reveal her anus; sucked her fingers to mimic performing oral sex on a man; and rubbed saliva over her breasts.

who was it and did someone cap it??? lol Wink
23-08-2010 13:31
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-08-2010 13:31 )funkymackem Wrote:  
(23-08-2010 12:42 )TheWatcher Wrote:  This is the relevant part of the Bangbabes complaint.
I assume the girl was Jet.

Bang Babes
Tease Me TV 2, 22 May 2010, 03:35 to 04:00

Ofcom noted that between 03:30 and 04:00, the broadcast included a female presenter wearing a yellow bikini top (which was pulled to the side to reveal her breasts) and a matching thong. During the broadcast she adopted various sexual positions for relatively prolonged periods of time, including bending over on all fours with her buttocks to camera and lying on her back with her legs spread wide open to camera. While in these positions the presenter‟s anal and labial area was shown in close up and extensive detail. Throughout the broadcast the presenter repeatedly: rubbed her genital area with her fingers; rubbed her thong against her genitals; pulled her buttocks apart to reveal her anus; sucked her fingers to mimic performing oral sex on a man; and rubbed saliva over her breasts.

who was it and did someone cap it??? lol Wink

I'm sure Ofcom did! Smile
23-08-2010 14:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-08-2010 13:23 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i hate to say this, but it seems ofcom are becoming obsessed with bang as yet an other sanction is ridiculous .
Yes i said more or less the same thing myself on previous posts about the obsession Ofcom seem to have with Bangmedia , a forum member on here told me that my assumptions were ridiculous eek , so i am glad to see you share my views , you know what they say great minds think alike lol . I think the only hope there is for Bangmedia is that when the new Ofcom tv content guy takes over in October that he comes with a open mind regarding Bangmedia and all the adult channels and doesn't have a Bangmedia obsession .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-08-2010 15:42
blackjaques Offline
Senior Poster

It's absolutely pathetic. The real cunts on show here are Ofcon.
They talk about protection of children on free to air then refuse full R18 on encrypted services because of child protection issues. FFS. What a bunch of shits. This country's run by fucking jokers of whatever political persuasion.
23-08-2010 21:54
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-08-2010 15:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(23-08-2010 13:23 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i hate to say this, but it seems ofcom are becoming obsessed with bang as yet an other sanction is ridiculous .
Yes i said more or less the same thing myself on previous posts about the obsession Ofcom seem to have with Bangmedia , a forum member on here told me that my assumptions were ridiculous eek , so i am glad to see you share my views , you know what they say great minds think alike lol . I think the only hope there is for Bangmedia is that when the new Ofcom tv content guy takes over in October that he comes with a open mind regarding Bangmedia and all the adult channels and doesn't have a Bangmedia obsession .

I think you'll find that it was chrislatimer himself! He also said that Bang Babes deserve all the fines they get as it's the only way they'll learn!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid589403

This nonsense was as a follow up to Skateguy pointing out another contradiction in a previous latimer quote.

Post first and think later, eh Chris! Smile
23-08-2010 22:01
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

2 quick points david.

1) i think it was implied mr mystery knew it was me who made the original comment about his views being ridiculous
2) yeah i do think that bang deserve the fines but the volume of complaints and fines is far to frequent.

glad to clear that up eh david.
24-08-2010 02:36
Thread Closed