michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Ugh I feel crap

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Ugh I feel crap
I wasn't 100% well yesterday although I usually always am & now starting to feel under the weather like you do with a bug thing shocked

Still doing the Pad from 10 today & still going for Silver & NO tights laugh but I don't know how long I will survive on air-maybe I'll be fine & do the stint, but if I'm gone you know I must be feeling pretty crap, as it takes something serious to get me to call sick.

Just thought I'd mention that as ATM I suspect I'll not last the day but I'll try. So if you did want to call, get in early, just in case.

Kelly xo Heart

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
04-08-2010 09:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jacko10 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Ugh I feel crap
hope u get better soon kelly, thanks for the reply on facebook a few mins ago, you are truely fantastc to your fans, lots of love x x
04-08-2010 09:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Lol yw! See... I reply to EVERY wall post & wish EVERYONE a happy Birthday too, not wanting to boast but I haven't seen any other girl do that. Dont know which one you are on FB as names are changed ;-) Thank you.

In the New York pics I posted a utube track too-love that track sooo much!

Must dash people, catch ya soon xoxoxo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

04-08-2010 09:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrGloss2010 Offline
Junior Poster

Ahh no Kelly, poor you!Sad I know you weren't feeling tip top yesterday and sorry you are worse today!
Don't over do it hun as you'll take longer to recover, get yourself home if you don't feel better soon! Will miss you of course, but don't want you to carry on if you are unwell!
Get home, snuggle in front of the TV and watch a movie, you'll soon be back feeling better again!
Take care and get well soon
Love ya
MrG HeartHeart
04-08-2010 09:36
StridentOnanist Offline
Wanker-4-Life

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell, Kelly. Did you have a dodgy Italian yesterday? Was the place called Capello's or something?
04-08-2010 09:37
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

C London... in Mayfair hun & no I was ill yesterday too but smiled through, but feel worse now xo

& Jacko.... just PM'd you on FB hehe xo

I'm gone! xo

04-08-2010 09:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-08-2010 09:26 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  I wasn't 100% well yesterday although I usually always am & now starting to feel under the weather like you do with a bug thing shocked

Still doing the Pad from 10 today & still going for Silver & NO tights laugh but I don't know how long I will survive on air-maybe I'll be fine & do the stint, but if I'm gone you know I must be feeling pretty crap, as it takes something serious to get me to call sick.

Just thought I'd mention that as ATM I suspect I'll not last the day but I'll try. So if you did want to call, get in early, just in case.

Kelly xo Heart

will be watching kelly cant wait to see you. would like you to stay the whole day but your health is the most important so if you feel like you cant last the whole day then go home and rest.

i know you never want to dissapoint your fans kelly and your fans will understand if you do go early

Piper Niven Superfan
04-08-2010 09:47
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Hope you are feeling better soon Kelly.
04-08-2010 09:51
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

You may not be feeling good Kelly, but I've just seen you on TV and you look great (honestly, you look fab).
04-08-2010 11:02
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Lookin fantastic kelly hope your feelin a bit better and that ass MY GOD
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 12:46 by Ro1982.)
04-08-2010 12:46

michelle thorne