Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average

Daytime shows on sky.

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Sad Daytime shows on sky.
Is it me or are all the daytime shows seem to be very lame these days, i know theu can't do much because there daytime shows but it used to be so much better in the past with shows like office babe and lads lounge, i really miss those days

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-09-2008 15:22
Find all posts by this user
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime shows on sky.
well the line up today was pretty good most of the day time chicks are waaaaaaaaaaay pretier than the nite time girls

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
08-09-2008 12:49
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I agree with you Kalel, the daytime shows are boring as hell these days.I used to love watching Lads Lounge around the time it started,it was so much more entertaining then than nowadays.It was much better when they had two presenters on screen together because at least then when they're not on the phone they could chat with each other.With the daytime shows now all they do now is sit there and talk on the phone and read text messages.I don't bother watching any daytime shows anymore,I only take a look to see whos on but I don't bother watching.
Its just like the nighttime shows - they're nowhere near as entertaining as they used to be.
10-09-2008 00:12
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thats right mate, i miss shows like office babe too, for the most part they just lay there on sofa, as with the nighttime shows i found them boring too headlessman your right when you say that there not as entertaining as they used to be, am the same when it comes to just flicking around on the channels, all i can say is thank god for my wii lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-09-2008 01:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i say bring back office babe i won't say what i was keeping my eye on lol

10-09-2008 01:34
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I never really watched Office Babe.Who was on that,was it the same girls who are on The Pad.It was on channel 912/948 wasn't it??
10-09-2008 01:40
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

savanah james most of the time or laura j, there boobs were pretty much falling out half the time lol

10-09-2008 01:56
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

I can't say I like either of them.I see that The Basement has changed its name to The Boudoir and now has a text box but its still rubbish.They need to get some decent girls as they are mostly using nighttime girls.
10-09-2008 02:09
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

Yes I can certainly see why you liked that show.I read on Wikipedia that the people at Office Babe were fined £3000 but it doesn't say exactly what it was for.But it said the fine was in 2006 so I don't think thats the reason they stopped the show.
10-09-2008 02:28
jordo Offline
L.F.C

just read something about that a couple of days ago.... office babes were fined because they were still featuring sexually explicit conversations before the watershed
03-10-2008 21:59
Thread Closed