Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

European babe channels on sky

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

European babe channels on sky
I would like to start up a campaign for sky to also show the european babe channels such as eurotic tv and sexysat tv as I think their is a market for them in the uk and its means less hassle as you can currently only pick them up with a second dish pointing either towards the astra or hotbird signal. Anybody else share my desire for this to be a reality.
05-08-2010 06:28
Find all posts by this user
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: European babe channels on sky
(05-08-2010 06:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I would like to start up a campaign for sky to also show the european babe channels such as eurotic tv and sexysat tv as I think their is a market for them in the uk and its means less hassle as you can currently only pick them up with a second dish pointing either towards the astra or hotbird signal. Anybody else share my desire for this to be a reality.

Are these the channels that are viewable online?

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
05-08-2010 13:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Eurotic tv is viewable online but Sexysat Tv Isn't but lets be honest I'd rather have it on the big screen, it would also force the other channels to up their game if they knew they also had competition from the european channels.
05-08-2010 16:48
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

Scottishbloke
Your desire is indeed shared by myself as i view Eurotic on a regular basis and they offer a different type of show. I wouldn't say they are a better show as i've yet to see a 241, bath/pool show etc but they do go nude in a nice sort of way. Don't forget every Wednesday is also an all night shower show on Eurotic.
I'm sure the Sky platform is a lot more expensive than the Hotbird platform to operate from and would these broadcasters want/afford this.
Are you aware that Sky have refused them permission in the past or blocked any approach from these broadcasters.
They are comparible to Honey etc on prices at 0.34 euro/min (about 30p).
Eurotic's picture quality is good and will get better as they are changing their frequency.

Hotbird 6 13 deg East TP:125, frequency 11013, Polarity H, Symbol Rate 27,500, FEC 3/4. Offering a higher birate and picture quality.

I've always found the picture quality of Sexysat poor and don't know how many channels they now offer, i use to be able to pick three up but have not searched for them for a long time.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 18:10 by Gold Plated Pension.)
05-08-2010 18:09
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Yeah id say put them on sky, all real competition is good competition.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
08-08-2010 17:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I can pick up Eurotica and SexySat (also Fuego and Studio 9) but only watch them when the UK babe shows don't hold my attention.

Having said that, it would send a seizmic shockwave through the babe channels if they could be picked up by Sky viewers.

Sky blocked them in the past? Well, they own the Sky platform, so they have that right, particularly as they are not UK registered channels, though these days the legal position is not quite so clear, and this might constitute restraint of trade of legitimate EU channels.

The European free channels aren't a patch on what they were 2 years ago when the EU clamped down, though they have come back a bit. These days Eurotica has about 8 women in a large studio on a variety of funtiture. Occasionally they get nekked and show fanny. So what's the problem? Of the 8 only 2 or 3 are attracive, the two cute 20 year olds and the curly haired blonde. Between them they would not look out of place on Tesco checkouts. The remaining women have one enormously fat one with a hook nose and a minger with awaful hair.

Sadly they just don't do erotic. They get their kit off but that's about it. They do play a bit, but its all too innocent.

SexySat shows one model posing open legged on her back and on her front. That's about it. Sometimes there will be fanny rubbing, sometimes she will rub slightly with a dildo, or pretend to insert. And the model has a remote camera control to operate the zoom. But the models just arent good looking - 2 pints minimum, perhaps even 4. Picture quality is poor. Variety, spontanaety and surprise are absent. What really kills it is that after watching 15 minutes of fanny closeups I find mysely wanting to see the face. Preferably an attractive one. Or some leg.

Plenty of blackwall tunnel shots last night, and amazing as it sounds it did get boring. Caught an advert break when they ran a tape of an old show and it really showed how far the channel had gone downhill. Two fit models were going at it hammer and tongs and obviously enjoing what they were doing. Happy and animated, not bored and lethargic. Sadly those days wont come back.

Gone fishing
09-08-2010 23:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I have to get planning permision in order to put up my european satelite dish as I stay in a communal building with one dish per block at least I still get my sky tv so its not the end of the world if I'm denied permision but It would be so much easier if Sky would just buy them up they would certainly be a hit no doubt about that as eurotic tv and sexysat still offer something different than the highly censored uk channels do at the moment.
09-08-2010 23:46
Thread Closed