Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Ani James - TVX

Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ani James - TVX
Ani has such a gorgeous ass - it's always a pleasure to see her. SmileHeartSmile

A big thank you to all the ladies!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 10:25 by Yabba.)
12-08-2010 10:24
Find all posts by this user
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Hi guys,
A massive thank you for all your support and especially those who called me on Wednesday night...
TVX are fantastic to work for and made me feel very welcome indeed..
I'll be getting filthier with every show but i'm working with the camera men at the monent to let them get used to how I work and also get used to the new sets, camera angles etc...
Don't underestimate TVX... I predict shortly they will have the best team of performers across the channels...

BACK TONIGHT so all of you who missed me Wednesday come and say Hi!!!!
Big Kiss,
Heart
Ani xxx

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
13-08-2010 16:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-08-2010 22:43 )Ani James Wrote:  
(10-08-2010 20:57 )Tintin Wrote:  We wanna see you on the nude show & forget about corrupting the other babes come & corrupt us Smile Smile

I'll be doing my best guys to put on a damn fine show, sadly i'll have to ween TVX into my performance style so they dont have kittens haha.. think i'm gonna make a few camera men blush!!... so please be patient i'll fingers crossed be naked by end of night... if not i'm also on the show Friday.....
Just remember guys without you i'm nothing so please do join me for mischief or just say hi.. Your support is valued and i'm confident in saying my fans are the best and i've missed them... Yes really!!!.. And i'm excited that i'll be working on a channel that provides a similar environment and full screen performances my fans are confortable with.. AND.. the bonus of cheaper calls, hopefully i'll be able to speak to so many new callers that possibly couldn't afford the £1.50 per minute... Heres hoping :-)
Right i'm off to pack my kit bag... it measures 10x 10" laugh....
Tiny thong readddddddy!!!!!!!!
xxx
HeartHeartHeartHeart
PS. I too am excited about working with the gorgeous Sammie... It was I believe 1997 when we were last together on the 'Babestar' bed... My how i've changed Wink

not sure about the crew having kittens as long as we get a glimps of your sweet pussy and i'm up for a bit of doggy fun if you areTonguelaugh great to have you back keep up the fantastic work sweet cheeksHeart
13-08-2010 17:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-08-2010 16:16 )Ani James Wrote:  Hi guys,
A massive thank you for all your support and especially those who called me on Wednesday night...
TVX are fantastic to work for and made me feel very welcome indeed..
I'll be getting filthier with every show but i'm working with the camera men at the monent to let them get used to how I work and also get used to the new sets, camera angles etc...
Don't underestimate TVX... I predict shortly they will have the best team of performers across the channels...

BACK TONIGHT so all of you who missed me Wednesday come and say Hi!!!!
Big Kiss,
Heart
Ani xxx

glad you enjoyed your tvx debut ani and agree they will keep on getting better and be one of the top babechannels, especially when they have babes like you on their roster

have a good show tonight. youre looking wonderful in white

Piper Niven Superfan
13-08-2010 21:11
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I've got a thing about girls wearing White lingerie so Ani is just looking incredibly extra sexy tonight! Big Grin

liking the pink knickers too laugh
13-08-2010 21:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-08-2010 21:20 )astonv1 Wrote:  I've got a thing about girls wearing White lingerie so Ani is just looking incredibly extra sexy tonight! Big Grin

liking the pink knickers too laugh

ok lookin wonderful in white and pink then laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
13-08-2010 21:24
rover Offline

Ani is looking good in black and red now, Trouble is l cant get any caps of her cos she's not on the web stream.Sad

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
14-08-2010 00:18
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(14-08-2010 00:18 )rover Wrote:  Ani is looking good in black and red now, Trouble is l cant get any caps of her cos she's not on the web stream.Sad

http://www.honeynighttime.com/
Try that link to honey website

Heart

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2010 10:07 by Ani James.)
14-08-2010 01:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Do us a favor, Ani, and corrupt Flo. Wink Oh, and get her to lend you that amazing outfit she's currently wearing. eek
14-08-2010 01:27
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I know your new but can you have a mention to tvx that their webstream blows and can they work on it so i can watch you when your next on ani.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2010 08:08 by chrislatimer.)
14-08-2010 08:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV