cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

nasty piece of work

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

nasty piece of work
surreysub is a nasty piece of work he said to me Tammy is an [abusive and hateful comments removed by Forum Admin] their is another nasty piece of work in this forum they was being nasty about Tammy because she is boss eyed it don't bother me i like Tammy i respect her she is georgeous
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2009 08:04 by rogerthedoger.)
01-01-2009 07:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: nasty piece of work
All members are asked to note that if a private message is received which you consider abusive or hateful, or if you feel the private messaging system is being misused in any way, you can choose to forward the relevant message or messages to Admin, where the matter can be properly investigated. (Incidentally, just as a general reminder, please also note that you can opt not to receive private messages from another user by adding that member to the Ignore List in your user control panel).
01-01-2009 10:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Surreysub's a very hateful guy. People put it down to him just 'speaking his mind' but he does it when there's no need to say anything, or he phrases things in a deliberately hateful way. Like in the Party Girls thread, he said 'I'll be kind to Megan and say 1 out of 5 is poor batting' regarding the girls who are on. Why would he need to phrase it like that? Could he not either say he likes Megan or just say nothing, rather than putting down Geri, Dani, Tiffany and Donna?

Every single thread he's involved in, he comes out with the same shitty comments. He thinks he's above everyone here and thinks he's above the girls so every post is putting either us or them down. He finds pretty much none of the girls attractive (according to him) yet he's still here, just to fucking moan and put the place down.
01-01-2009 10:55
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

nicely put scotsman
01-01-2009 11:06
G@Z! Offline
Banned

sorry to hear that rogerthedoger Sad
01-01-2009 11:21
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

surreysub as steped over the line once to many times new about Dani , Tiffany , Geri , Donna he makes me sick
01-01-2009 11:34
G@Z! Offline
Banned

not donna i like donna Sad
01-01-2009 11:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Scotsman Wrote:Surreysub's a very hateful guy. People put it down to him just 'speaking his mind' but he does it when there's no need to say anything, or he phrases things in a deliberately hateful way. Like in the Party Girls thread, he said 'I'll be kind to Megan and say 1 out of 5 is poor batting' regarding the girls who are on. Why would he need to phrase it like that? Could he not either say he likes Megan or just say nothing, rather than putting down Geri, Dani, Tiffany and Donna?

Every single thread he's involved in, he comes out with the same shitty comments. He thinks he's above everyone here and thinks he's above the girls so every post is putting either us or them down. He finds pretty much none of the girls attractive (according to him) yet he's still here, just to fucking moan and put the place down.

Well said Scotsman.
01-01-2009 12:00
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

rogerthedoger Wrote:surreysub is a nasty piece of work he said to me Tammy is an [abusive and hateful comments removed by Forum Admin] their is another nasty piece of work in this forum they was being nasty about Tammy because she is boss eyed it don't bother me i like Tammy i respect her she is georgeous

She only goes boss eyed when she's putting on her cum face! I think we all do that Wink

Quite frankly I agree with u ! I also think she's drop dead gawjus! and also think surreysub is just trying to cause controversy when really there isn't anything controversial to say! He's very brave trying to cause reactions out of everyone from the anonymity of his keyboard....ignore him is what i say! I haven't heard of him make a single civil comment on here which probably means he doesnt like girls very much. Maybe he should try one of the other forums which are abit more.....macho!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2009 14:45 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
01-01-2009 14:36
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Having members like surrysub on this forum is what makes it such a good forum.OK granted abusive PMs are out of order if indeed they have been sent/received.

His comment about 1 out of 5 is fine it's hardly nasty.If you think it is then I think that is a tad over sensitive.

He clearly has a sense of humour which like all things is down to personal taste.An example being his comment on website suggestions for Harmony Hex & Cherry.

If you don't like his posts ignore them.What makes a forum good is it's members and their opinions.
01-01-2009 16:16

gemma hiles