Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I saw Hannah.

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: I saw Hannah.
Oh do tell emma hehe x x.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 01:00
Find all posts by this user
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

hmmmm....might keep it a secret for a little while longer..! it involved some of the other lovely girlies on the show though!! he he! anyway....*yawn yawn* im off up the wooden hill now as i am soooo tired! see you guys in the morning! nitey nite!!! xxxx
07-01-2009 01:03
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Now you have my attention now lol, Goodnight and sweetdreams Emma, make sure you wrap up its cold hun x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 01:05
Hannah Lou Offline
Junior Poster

Toungue RE: I saw Hannah.
emmapp Wrote:hmmmm....might keep it a secret for a little while longer..! it involved some of the other lovely girlies on the show though!! he he! anyway....*yawn yawn* im off up the wooden hill now as i am soooo tired! see you guys in the morning! nitey nite!!! xxxx

Yes indeed Em it was fun yesterday what was sposed to be a quick drink turned into like a bottle each...ha ha. I loved the gossip we had as well, have to say guys emms is definitley so much fun to hang out with i dont think i stopped laughing all night, who would have thought someone could be so hot and so funny too eh?
So em i believe we are having another little rendez vous soon its gonna be hilarious! but i dont think we should tell everyone the things we were talking about last night we dont want to cause any controversy he he!x x
07-01-2009 15:57
Hannah Lou Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: I saw Hannah.
JustMe Wrote:Apologies Hannah if I insulted you in anyway.

And I was WAY to pissed myself that night to have said anything.

You did look great (as did I Cool in my Tux) though.

Maybe I didnt get a good enough look at the fellas you were talking to, and maybe (almost definitely) I was jealous Tongue.

Did you have a good night in Rev's? I thought it was pretty fun, and that place is always pretty good.

Hope to see you there again soon (not in a stalky weird way though of course Smile).

Dont worry you didnt insult me, i had a really good night is it just me or were you a bit cinfused when the countdown was supposed to be on, i didnt hear it then suddenly i heard the strums of old lang syne and everyone was saying happy new year.i was like 'eerrrrr where was the countdown?' i felt robbed itell ye, robbed.
its a great place actually i like to keep it local on new years so i dont have to walk to far in my heels lol!x x
07-01-2009 16:01
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I bet you guys are a lot to be around with Smile.

07-01-2009 16:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV