babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Lucy & Amanda - Breast Friends ;)

Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amanda & Lucy - Caps & Vids
Hi Everyone, hope your all well and dandy.. Smile just informing you that myself and amanda are appearing late and naughty this saturday, (28th) from 9pm, through till 5am... .Wink.. get calling and make us Blush hehe xxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 15:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hi lucy id just like to say a special thanks to yourself and Amanda.

So far you have both been chatgirls best performers and have giving us the best 2 4 1 shows on chatgirls not to the standards of Elite yet mind but the way things have gone ya not far behind in doing 2 4 1

One question if ya don't mind use don't seem to be on much is that a personal choice or not Lucy.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 16:41 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 16:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Hi, Thanks for your reply, and your kind comments, all the girls are loving the show and chat girl wants to give us all air time Wink
If i had it my way id be on more Smile
Myself and amanda are together right now and we are putting together a very sexy outfit for our saturday stint.. we are really looking forward to it.. what more could we want, two best friends getting to be sexy and naughty togrther on a saturday night.. xxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 16:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline

Well thanks for the reply lucy its a shame use ain't on more personally id rather see more of use than a few who are getting a few more shifts than yourselves .

I believe so far use have both only did one night a week which could be extended to at least 2 nights in my opinion.

I Shall look forward to seeing use both on Saturday in your sexy outfits Smile

I have been trying to get some of the channels to let the girls come on in there normal clothes at 9pm then slowly strip out of them as the night progresses.

Like a CHAV look lol Jeans and top/hoody if use could consider that in the future would be much appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 17:06 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 17:05
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Lucy and amanda breast friends ;)
Hi guys, myself and the beautiful amanda have been best friends for 14 years, our chemisty and quirky personalities keep us drawn to each other and close Smile
We loved our first night show together, and thanks to everyone for our nice comments and all the calls and texts ..
We look forward to performing together for you on saturday the 28th of august.. 9pm till 5am..
Thanks for reading.. Lucy and amanda .. xxxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 17:07
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Hi, well i think we may consider that, ill get back to you Smile we are definetly bringing some new things this week, a whole array of props for your entertainment... our quirky yet sexyness will be in full force... laugh
xxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 17:12
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lucy and amanda breast friends ;)
Also, we are bringing lots of fantastic props and sexy ideas for your entertainment... Smile xxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 17:31
Trickster Offline

Nice to know your breast friends Smile.

Chatgirls started of rather promising looked like it could be something special but am afraid it has been going down hill for quite a while now.

There has not been a girl on the show all day today Lucy and it has been happening quite a lot of late.

Hopefully you and Amanda might be able to get it back on track again as in my opinion its heading down a slippery slope.

The other girls i really like are Lauren, Nicola and Vickie but at times Vickie does tend to just sit there a hell of a lot and not do much lol
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 18:31 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 18:31
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks for your reply...Well as a new (baby show)its just figuring out the most perfect show scedule.... trial and error Smile
I have high hopes and im sure we can deliver.... hope you will be tuning in saturday to see us Smile

www.lucyalexandra.com
24-08-2010 18:37
Trickster Offline

Yeah a will be watching will have to turn over for Match of the day mind lol.

I understand its a new channel and is just finding its feet but it is quite annoying when ya don' know what time the day show will start.

As i notice the Chat girls fella is always online it wouldn't hurt him if he made a post to say what the crack was lol.

Anyway its not your problem a guess so will say no more I shall look forward for what ever you and amanda have up your sleeve for Saturday night to make it a good one Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 21:00 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 19:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV