babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Lucy & Amanda - Breast Friends ;)

mucker Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy and amanda breast friends ;)
Great news that you and Amanda are on Saturday night Lucy.Looking forward to spending the night with you both, so to speak.
Not sure if that is "normal" or not...(private joke) laugh.
24-08-2010 20:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Trickster, I'm pleased you'll be watching because we value everyones opinion and feedback, good or bad, we want to get it right, we want this to be a successful channel, so give it us both barrels, what you like, what you dont like and everything in-between..... Wink
I want this to be a success, as its a good crack, the channels great to work on, and quite frankly, you guys here are a damn good crowd too.... .Tongue

Mucker, you know Big Grin and I know Big Grin "normal" is good. In fact, you mentioning it's quite "normal" and absolutely the kind of private joke that 2 friends share(now thats got 'em all wondering love) hehe....

Lucy xxxxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 21:53 by Lucy Alexandra.)
25-08-2010 21:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

A don think use will have any complaints coming your way girls that's for sure as your willing to take people views on board.

Plus use have always so far giving a good performance every show great bond between yourself and amanda we now know why now haha.

Would be nice if use could do 2nights a week but understand use have to spilt the hours between all the girls so no probs hun
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 22:24 by Trickster.)
25-08-2010 22:20
Charlemagne Offline

I've been looking at your website

There's an interesting shower scene where you must have got caught short.
So are you planning to do the watersports on your showeek
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 22:47 by Charlemagne.)
25-08-2010 22:39
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

(25-08-2010 22:39 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I've been looking at your website

There's an interesting shower scene where you must have got caught short.
So are you planning to do the watersports on your showeek

I'm so pleased you've been looking at my website... what did you think... did you like it? How can I improve it?

I'm a great believer in responding to feedback, good or bad. That I can only get better at what I do if I take on board genuine feedback, so fire away...

But, back to your post...

The idea of http://www.lucyalexandra.com is that you can find anything there that you can find of me elsewhere on the net and a whole lot more!

I’ve done some ‘wee’ stuff elsewhere, so it was a requirement that I did some for my own site.bladewave

It was hilarious.laugh

Now, cos we all get on well on this forum, I’m going to give you the total heads up on a ‘wee’ scene!Blush

You do the intro, then you have to wait for the ‘main event’ to take its course...

So we did the first bit and we started to wait... we waited and we waited... we waited a bit more and a whole lot more... then the panic started to set in.Surprised

Not me silly, Mark E, the cameraman... he started to have a major panic attack... he got all “luvvy” & “darling” on me and started squwarking about his light changing and continuity!!

To be absolutely blunt, he was having such a hissy fit I quite literally 'pissed' myself laughing!! He’s a darling, but he can be an absolute fanny sometimes!!

Will I be doing it on Chat Girls TV... well, I understand we are broadcasting under the very close eye of the Broadcasting Standards Authority and I suspect they may have something to say about it if I did!
eek

Sooooo, you can talk to me on Chat Girls TV, you can text me on Chat Girls TV and I can get nudey rudey with you on Chat Girls TV... if you want me to get dirty girl with you... come see me at Lucy Alexandra Big Grin

www.lucyalexandra.com
25-08-2010 23:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(24-08-2010 18:31 )Trickster Wrote:  Nice to know your breast friends Smile.

Chatgirls started of rather promising looked like it could be something special but am afraid it has been going down hill for quite a while now.

There has not been a girl on the show all day today Lucy and it has been happening quite a lot of late.

Hopefully you and Amanda might be able to get it back on track again as in my opinion its heading down a slippery slope.

The other girls i really like are Lauren, Nicola and Vickie but at times Vickie does tend to just sit there a hell of a lot and not do much lol

How on earth has Chat Girls "been going down hill for quite a while now"...? It only started a couple of months ago. Sad

Give it a chance mate, its a lot better than some other new crap that started this year. Chat girls hasn't broken any promises.

welcome to the forum Lucy Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
26-08-2010 00:18
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well that is just my opinion for me the show started of a lot better when it first come on the scene.

For instance when the show first started there was a girl on the day show everyday then all of a sudden.

All you got was adverts all day and if u were lucky ya might get a girl finally start at 6pm or 7pm.

Obviously though Chatgirls fella must of seen my comment as it wasn't long after i made my post. He made a Thread to confirm why the reason was for this.
26-08-2010 15:31
Mark E Offline
Apprentice Poster

(25-08-2010 23:12 )Lucy Alexandra Wrote:  ... he can be an absolute fanny sometimes!!

Ahem, that's well and truly noted... luvvy!! Smile
26-08-2010 23:14
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(26-08-2010 15:31 )Trickster Wrote:  Well that is just my opinion for me the show started of a lot better when it first come on the scene.

For instance when the show first started there was a girl on the day show everyday then all of a sudden.

All you got was adverts all day and if u were lucky ya might get a girl finally start at 6pm or 7pm.

Obviously though Chatgirls fella must of seen my comment as it wasn't long after i made my post. He made a Thread to confirm why the reason was for this.

My point mate is that its not been "quite a while" has it... I said it had only been on a short time so it cannot be "a while". You're entitled to an opinion, of course you are. I wouldn't dream of denying someone that.

Still reckon they haven't let us down.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
27-08-2010 00:07
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(27-08-2010 00:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  My point mate is that its not been "quite a while" has it... I said it had only been on a short time so it cannot be "a while". You're entitled to an opinion, of course you are. I wouldn't dream of denying someone that.

Still reckon they haven't let us down.

I personally think it started quite strongly but didn't keep it going, all the fetish stuff gets old after a while. Lauren being the only reason to watch in recent weeks but hopefully with new girls and sets on the way it will improve.

EDIT- Boooo!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2010 04:17 by tsurugi.)
27-08-2010 03:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV