babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Lucy & Amanda - Breast Friends ;)

Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lucy & Amanda - Breast Friends ;)
(06-09-2010 04:32 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  Is that Phil McCavity in your video Lucy? I once saw him in Leeds whilst doing Christmas shopping with my mother. I never had the courage to tell her that I knew him from 'Fuck Truck', well you wouldn't would ya.Big Grin

Hi Colbert... it is a Scot (what da ya say, 'no shit Sherlock' Wink ) but it's not Phil M it's a friend of mine who's a very talented photographer

www.lucyalexandra.com
13-09-2010 18:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

You two are fast becoming favourites on the babechannels. and I think it's down to one thing, (in lucy's case two). You two are friendly, or at least you give that impression. Both of you have grins on your faces from ear to ear for all of the night, or at least the part of night that I watch, (even you two can't keep me awake till 5.30.)

Of course there are drawbacks to being a fan of yours. And that is the amount of repetitive strain injuries you suffer to your wrist,In my case that being the right one, but let me tell you ladies, it's worth it.

As far as the show go's I would love it if now and again a different set were to be introduced. Without seeming like copycats I would love it if the channel would bring in the bath. If that was to happen I may stay up a little longer, and buy one of those wrist bandages. Keep up the good work, see yah!
15-09-2010 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

Hiya, thankyou for your lovely comment, we are loving the channel, great people around us too, myself and amanda are a very giddy duo.. Wink
Id personally love a bath set, mmmm give amanda a spondge bath Smile
Glad your enjoying watching us... sorry about the repetative strain injury Blush
Lots of love.. Lucy xxxx

www.lucyalexandra.com
15-09-2010 20:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Re: Lucy & Amanda - Breast Friends ;)
Hi Lucy & Amanda, last night was your best show so far! And that's saying something. You 2 are so sexy together. Really got my juices flowing. Keep it up - I certainly will!
22-09-2010 08:32
doughy3112 Offline

Loved watchin the titfight you had on last nights show!! Best 2 girl show on all the channels by far!! TongueTongueHeartHeart
17-10-2010 14:39
Banned

I love you two, and Lucy your truly magnificent breasts are a sight for sore eyes. They are so perfect I wish they were on my chest, and i'm a man. And you Amanda, I would love those legs of yours wrapped around my neck, if only. You do, i'm afraid to say disappoint a little with your choice of costumes you wear sometimes, last night was a good example, just a little to coy for me. I'd love to see you in panties that promise to give us a flash now and again, instead of those tight figure hugging ones you always wear, especially Lucy. Please don't take this as a criticism of you or your show, It's just that I want to see much more of two cracking girls who I think could be a little bit naughtier than they have been of late.
17-10-2010 17:29
Lucy Alexandra Offline
Junior Poster

(22-09-2010 08:32 )murphdogg11 Wrote:  Hi Lucy & Amanda, last night was your best show so far! And that's saying something. You 2 are so sexy together. Really got my juices flowing. Keep it up - I certainly will!

Haven't been on line for a while, so a bit of a late 'thanks' for the kind comments luv

Quote:Loved watchin the titfight you had on last nights show!! Best 2 girl show on all the channels by far!!

Thanks doughy3112

Quote:I love you two, and Lucy your truly magnificent breasts are a sight for sore eyes. They are so perfect I wish they were on my chest, and i'm a man. And you Amanda, I would love those legs of yours wrapped around my neck, if only. You do, i'm afraid to say disappoint a little with your choice of costumes you wear sometimes, last night was a good example, just a little to coy for me. I'd love to see you in panties that promise to give us a flash now and again, instead of those tight figure hugging ones you always wear, especially Lucy. Please don't take this as a criticism of you or your show, It's just that I want to see much more of two cracking girls who I think could be a little bit naughtier than they have been of late.

Awww, smell the roses, just seen your post luv... we’ve got quite strict rules on what we can 'show' on ChatGirl TV, we’re regulated by the broadcasting authorities, so there’s no flashing here, unless it’s completely by accident!!!!
I tell you what, I’m shooting for my website on Wednesday, you describe, in detail, on this thread what underwear you want me in and I’ll see what I can do.... do you a little mini 16 pic photo-set and release it here Big Grin
In fact, all you guys are a good crowd, soooo, any suggestions fire away... if I use your idea I’ll make sure you’re credited! Wink

www.lucyalexandra.com
17-10-2010 19:48
Banned

I'd be only to pleased to suggest what kind of underwear you could wear to a photoshoot. Just give me a minute till my hands stop shaking then I'll try. Here go's. I'm in a minority of men when I say I don't like stockings and suspenders, those stretchy straps that must rub and chafe at that wonderfully soft part of the female anatomy, it being my favourite place to nuzzle. I can cope with the stockings but not the combo.

I suggested on my original post that you should wear something a little looser and not something that's in danger of stopping your circulation. And with that in mind may I suggest a pair of French satin cami knickers. With those wider legs it just gives us voyeurs a chance to glimpse at those tantalising treasures that you keep hidden in there. As an alternative I would love to see you in a pair of silk chiffon, completely see-thru panties. And not the type of knicker that boast a gusset capable of stopping an average size waterfall. So if you don't mind Lucy I shall now go and have a lie down.

p.s In your photoshoot please try and keep those wonderful breast uncovered, I luv em.
18-10-2010 16:16
Banned

I've just read through my last post. Now let me clarify one thing, I don't mean your legs are wide, I mean that the knicker legs are wide. Eee you've got 't' laff.
18-10-2010 20:22
debsandfiona Offline
Naughty but nice!

Lucy and Amanda are so unbearably cute. We really relate to how the two of you are. Can't wait to see you again on Friday.
18-10-2010 21:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV