babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Playboy TV August offer

admin. Offline
Administrator

Playboy TV August offer
I thought it was worth bringing to the attention of forum members that Playboy TV's 1p offer expires at the end of August, which is only a few days time.

For anyone not aware of the 1p offer, these are the details in Playboy’s own words:

Quote:A penny won't buy you much beer. But it'll get you plenty of adult fun.

Get Playboy TV and 5 other channels for just 1p!

You can find out more or subscribe online by clicking here.

Offer terms and conditions:

This offer is for a 12 day trial followed by a repeat subscription of £19.99 a month plus a fixed one off joining fee of £15.

You may cancel your trial at any time by calling 0844 8429 669. Calls cost no more than 5p per minute for BT customers, other networks may vary.

Offer only available on Sky in the UK. Offer ends 31 August 2010.
28-08-2010 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Playboy TV August offer
As Playboy TV's one penny offer expires at the end of August, I thought it was worth pointing out that it's now or never for anyone who might be interested as today is the last day in August.

You can find out more or subscribe online by clicking here. The offer is only available to Sky viewers in the UK.
31-08-2010 07:52
rsjrsj Offline

Hi
I just signed up for this offer..thought I might as well give it a go..no harm

Just having a problem registering online.. there is no way of signing up online without entering new payment details for 1 month, 6 months or 1 year subscription to the online only portion of Playboy.

After finishing the 1p offer registration, it says to go to playboy.co.uk and register using the Sky Viewing card number and the landline number used in the registration..can't find that anywhere on their website.

Any help will be much appreciated!
31-08-2010 11:41
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

(31-08-2010 11:41 )rsjrsj Wrote:  After finishing the 1p offer registration, it says to go to playboy.co.uk and register using the Sky Viewing card number and the landline number used in the registration..can't find that anywhere on their website.

Any help will be much appreciated!

It means your own landline number, i.e. the landline number your Sky box is connected to.
31-08-2010 12:00
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Yes your own Sky Viewing card number and your own landline number, the same details you used in the TV signup in other words. You use the same details again to register for the online stuff at playboy.co.uk.
31-08-2010 15:07
rsjrsj Offline

Hi
Thanks for the replies...but not what I was looking for.. should have made myself a little clearer!

When I go to the playboy.co.uk website and click on the link to sign up, there is no where to enter my sky viewing card number or landline number, which is what playboy said to do when I finished registering for the 1p offer..

The only way to sign up online is by entering payment details and paying for a month, 6 months or 12 months, all at an extra cost.

I have emailed playboy about this, but have'nt had a reply..

anyone else signed up for this offer and had access to the online portion of it?

any help much appreciated!
31-08-2010 16:13
emperornxviii Offline
Junior Poster

(31-08-2010 16:13 )rsjrsj Wrote:  anyone else signed up for this offer and had access to the online portion of it?

Not this time, but I did take advantage of an offer some time ago and I seem to remember registering for the website OK. You could skip the payment then if you entered your viewing card/telephone, so I'm guessing you should be able to do the same thing now. Hopefully they will get back to you and explain exactly how that part of it's supposed to work!
31-08-2010 22:03
rsjrsj Offline

No such luck so far I'm afraid..there's no way of skipping the payment part, you have to select how long you want to join for..there's no where to enter your card number or landline..quite poor from such a top company..no reply yet either..may have to phone them. I'm not happy that I'm not getting my full pennie's worth!
31-08-2010 23:12
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(28-08-2010 08:28 )admin Wrote:  I thought it was worth bringing to the attention of forum members that Playboy TV's 1p offer expires at the end of August, which is only a few days time.

For anyone not aware of the 1p offer, these are the details in Playboy’s own words:

Quote:A penny won't buy you much beer. But it'll get you plenty of adult fun.

Get Playboy TV and 5 other channels for just 1p!

You can find out more or subscribe online by clicking here.

Offer terms and conditions:

This offer is for a 12 day trial followed by a repeat subscription of £19.99 a month plus a fixed one off joining fee of £15.

You may cancel your trial at any time by calling 0844 8429 669. Calls cost no more than 5p per minute for BT customers, other networks may vary.

Offer only available on Sky in the UK. Offer ends 31 August 2010.

I noticed the Playboy TV advert on Sky recently and found it quite amusing... Part of the advert has some guy taking the piss out of the babe channels with comments like "Listen to this pile of shit!" Big Laugh

I don't think that style of advertising is the best way to convince potential customers to subscribe to something like Playboy TV!

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
01-09-2010 22:16

babestation xtra