Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tit tape and "clothing"

mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tit tape and "clothing"
I'm afraid this sort of topic bring out the worst in people! I mean our attitudies to the naked bod are quite foolish on one level. Its all about context, walking down the high street topless would be considered ultimately not the right thing to do as you are effectively forceing others into not being offended. On a Babe Channel its what you expect or at least hope for! PIN number access was mentioned above, it a pity its not a line of thought thats been pursued,

Quote:For reasons I totally fail to understand, if a channel on the Sky EPG is PIN protected Sky charges a lot of money for the privilege even if it is not subscription or pay per view. I find it hard to believe that it costs Sky money to do this, but that's the situation.

and I dunno why a PIN system costs anything to impliment, okay there may be a one off cost to set it up but the channels acting together could deal with that and then have so much more latitude. The thing is I suspect they really don't want that level of freedom.
11-09-2010 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DayTimeTroll Offline
Apprentice Poster

This is where the laws and Ofcom rules confuse me. Exactly at what point does too many slips of the nipple become, I dunno how they'd describe it, but something along the lines of "potentially damaging to younger viewers"?
Now, I don't mean to sidetrack the topic, but still think it might be relevant to bring up. (If it's not, feel free to move it to an appropriate thread I've missed) I just can't see how the sight of a few nipples is any more corruptable than the violence shown on most cartoons kids have been watcing for generations. From when I used to watch Thundercats to the present where my own kids watch Ben 10 and The Last Airbender (Animated version), it's been perfectly fine to watch moderate violence without the sight of blood, so I can't see what the difference is to see moderate nudity without sexual content. I'd not be exactly comfortable to have my 5 and 3 year olds watching the daytime babe channels, and that's where a lot of people would say "That's the reason for the rules" but I would be even less happy about them sitting in front of the TV and having their minds liquified by the soaps that are broadcast 5 days a week. But now back to the topic -
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the tit tape at all. Sure it will be interesting to see how far they take it before the regulations are updated. Damn, I'd love to see if one of the babes wear nothing but tape over their nipples, a peice taped over their pussy and arse and wearing just a scarf for the "suggestion of clothing"
Even though Kelly Bell looked absolutely fantastic the other day with her shirt open with her breasts exposed pretty much all the time barring the little bits of tape covering up the nipples, but I will miss the days where the presenters just have their shirts unbuttoned slightly and give a cheeky glimpse of nip every so often.

Massive thanks to all those who are able to post caps and vids of all the sexiest women on TV. Amen.
12-09-2010 09:46
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

i cant understand how the shows can show their babes with theyre boobs completely out if they are wearing a pad over theyre nipple ?
yet if a babes nip pops out a bit its deemed potentially harmful ????
what is Huh how can seeing the sexy girls nips be harmful lol
whoever watches surely must be like me when that happens Big Grin
i think its class and i really buzz off it laugh
so how can something that makes us happy,be bad or harmful ????

and if people are offended then why watch Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 11:41 by pewack1976.)
12-09-2010 11:41
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

I'm I the only one that thinks people should stop moaning about tit tape and enjoy the site of full rounded boobage in the day? Shame there's no large naturals like Ashliegh on in the day, that would be something.

Threads like this will encourage ofcom to change rules and point to these threads as proof some people don't like it.
12-09-2010 11:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The babes behind the tape are all gorgeous anyway, thats why their on the channels.

I love the sight of a babe with big boobed cleavage, and I think it looks great in clothes. Corsets, basques etc while covering the assets look great on a girl because you still get to admire some ample cleavage. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
12-09-2010 15:27
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

There's plenty of channels where they do the cleavage. But a lot of men, postmen, might have to be in bed before 9, it's good for them.
12-09-2010 21:03
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

OK, let's be difficult.

Really young kids cannot be corrupted by the sight of naked breasts because the have them put in their mouths often enough.

Saw a documentary the other day where a British woman was talking to an African woman in a mud hut about her disabled daughter. The African woman was topless. Unfortunately I forget the name of the documentary, but strongly suspect that the original would have been transmitted before the watershed.

What about topless women on beaches? Both UK and abroad on holiday? Does the sight of fit young women rubbing sun creme lotion in harm a child? If so does it constitute child abuse to take a child on holiday?

Or is it just embarrasing for the grown ups?

Gone fishing
13-09-2010 00:54
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

African breasts are cultural we all know that! Beach breasts are cultural as well when seen in Spain, not when seen in Margate - thats merely obcene.
13-09-2010 09:31
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(13-09-2010 09:31 )mikeboob Wrote:  African breasts are cultural we all know that! Beach breasts are cultural as well when seen in Spain, not when seen in Margate - thats merely obcene.

Tracey Emin comes from Margate. Would you? Even after 4 pints?

Gone fishing
13-09-2010 20:25
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(13-09-2010 20:25 )eccles Wrote:  Tracey Emin comes from Margate. Would you? Even after 4 pints?

I would sober, that woman's body is fabulous. Or was.

[Image: SieAtelierweb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2010 00:20 by loulo12.)
15-09-2010 00:11