Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tit tape and "clothing"

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Tit tape and "clothing"
(12-09-2010 11:59 )loulo12 Wrote:  I'm I the only one that thinks people should stop moaning about tit tape and enjoy the site of full rounded boobage in the day? Shame there's no large naturals like Ashliegh on in the day, that would be something.

Threads like this will encourage ofcom to change rules and point to these threads as proof some people don't like it.

Nobody's moaning about it at all.You need to read the replies more carefullyRolleyes

WE all enjoy the fact that girls like Kelly Bell wear ever more revealing outfits(yesterday's handprint nipple covers being a case in point)And I don't think you'll ever find that ofcock will use this forum as means to change their rulings.Particularly as they have to deal with and act on complaints that are directly addressed them not through third parties or forums like this.

The point is that the rules are baffling.The girls aren't allowed to talk dirty on the dayshows yet they are allowed to move in a suggestive manner and play with their boobs etc.Equally Lynsey Atkinson regularly lies on her back with legs spread wide ...........hmmm what could she be simulating I wonder???They can't go 'topless' but have to wear as StantheMan put it a clothing 'gesture'.

All makes great viewing for us that's for sure

Equally many of the Sky movie channels are now encrypted so they can show any films during the day as opposed to only family friendly stuff.

It's just goes to prove that the law is an ass...as always

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-09-2010 09:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

(15-09-2010 09:10 )speedybert Wrote:  Nobody's moaning about it at all.You need to read the replies more carefullyRolleyes

WE all enjoy the fact that girls like Kelly Bell wear ever more revealing outfits(yesterday's handprint nipple covers being a case in point)And I don't think you'll ever find that ofcock will use this forum as means to change their rulings.Particularly as they have to deal with and act on complaints that are directly addressed them not through third parties or forums like this.

The point is that the rules are baffling.The girls aren't allowed to talk dirty on the dayshows yet they are allowed to move in a suggestive manner and play with their boobs etc.Equally Lynsey Atkinson regularly lies on her back with legs spread wide ...........hmmm what could she be simulating I wonder???They can't go 'topless' but have to wear as StantheMan put it a clothing 'gesture'.

Equally many of the Sky movie channels are now encrypted so they can show any films during the day as opposed to only family friendly stuff.

Herein lies my point. Just watch and enjoy and stop worrying about the rulesRolleyes
15-09-2010 10:17
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(15-09-2010 10:17 )loulo12 Wrote:  
(15-09-2010 09:10 )speedybert Wrote:  Nobody's moaning about it at all.You need to read the replies more carefullyRolleyes

Herein lies my point. Just watch and enjoy and stop worrying about the rulesRolleyes

Who's saying I'm worried?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
15-09-2010 15:49
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

im not worried,just dont think its as much fun these days,hence why im not even watching at the moment lol

more 2 life kidd
shame tho really bladewave
15-09-2010 15:57
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Please excuse my stupidity on the exact rules on OFCOM . But I was under the impression they worked on complaints about the babe channels. Who the fuck is ringing in with complaints or have they taken it upon themselves to monitor (oggle at) the channels and then ring in themselves??
All I know is they are ruining my enjoyment.
16-09-2010 10:25
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Ah now! Some say other channels like to create trouble, obviously there is a chance that junior might fumble the remote and end up on a babe channel and mother feels strongly enough to get in touch, I presume OFCOM can make a complaint of their own if they just happen to be watching....(or see evidence posted here).
16-09-2010 11:36
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(16-09-2010 10:25 )Kenilo Wrote:  Please excuse my stupidity on the exact rules on OFCOM . But I was under the impression they worked on complaints about the babe channels. Who the fuck is ringing in with complaints or have they taken it upon themselves to monitor (oggle at) the channels and then ring in themselves??

Usually, yes, they work on audience complaints. But if they think there might be a pattern - or feel like it - they can perform "routine monitoring".

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2010 21:14 by eccles.)
16-09-2010 21:12
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2010 10:25 )Kenilo Wrote:  Please excuse my stupidity on the exact rules on OFCOM . But I was under the impression they worked on complaints about the babe channels. Who the fuck is ringing in with complaints or have they taken it upon themselves to monitor (oggle at) the channels and then ring in themselves??

Complain about it to OFCOM. Tell them in no uncertain terms that your expectations are not being met. Tell them that they're unnecessarily interfering with your viewing enjoyment and leaving you bitterly disappointed, frustrated and marginalised.

I'm sure your beliefs do not align with those of the religiously fucked-up tits that complain about the shows. Indeed, I'm sure none of us believe what OFCOM have chosen to believe is 'offensive and harmful' according to certain narrow-minded, prudish and backward-thinking 'moral standards'. OFCOM have no legal right whatsoever to place bullshit beliefs/feelings above those of the secular and scientifically-minded majority in this land. OFCOM have offered no proof whatsoever to support their tirade against 'adult' programming but, instead, have simply pampered to their own intolerance and that of the morally and mentally corrupt minority who wish to stifle progress and the enjoyment of our lives in favour of pointless worship of long dead ideologies and child-molesting hypocrisy.

OFCOM have done nothing to protect our rights and liberties. Indeed, they have sought to crush, ban and decimate the few sexual freedoms we once enjoyed on late night TV.

Ask them HOW they can possibly balance freedom of expression with an outright ban when the only reasonable and logical means to achieve this LEGAL REQUIREMENT is to provide ample on-screen information (e.g. via the EPG and with on-screen symbols) such that responsible viewers can make informed CHOICES.

Ask them WHY all 'adult' entertainment is banned from our screens when BARB viewing figures show a SIGNIFICANT DECREASE in under-18 viewers after midnight.

Ask them what research they've actually done to find out how many households contain under-18s and also subscribe to 'adult' TV channels. Ask them WHY they believe adults that might choose to take R18-type material into their homes (and/or subscribe to such channels) CANNOT be trusted to keep their own children 'safe' from what is LEGALLY classified as HARMLESS material!

Can I suggest you also copy your MP in on your complaint and if OFCOM fail to respond to YOUR satisfaction you then ask your MP to investigate the matter further. OFCOM are SUPPOSED to meet viewer expectations - by law! OFCOM are SUPPOSED to balance your right to freedom of expression with protection of the under 18s - by law! If virtually no under 18s can or will be 'harmed' (as declared by the High Court re R18-type material in 2000) then OFCOM are likely breaking the law!

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
17-09-2010 03:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All this censorship has to stop, its fucking bullshit. How I fuckin hate those ofcom bastards. Adult channels should have the right to air full on pussy shows, dildos the whole fucking lot and anybody who doesn't like it can go and fuck themselves!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2010 18:36 by Scottishbloke.)
17-09-2010 18:35
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

(16-09-2010 11:36 )mikeboob Wrote:  Ah now! Some say other channels like to create trouble, obviously there is a chance that junior might fumble the remote and end up on a babe channel and mother feels strongly enough to get in touch, I presume OFCOM can make a complaint of their own if they just happen to be watching....(or see evidence posted here).

It is alleged that this actually happened when a mother caught her son and friends watching Babeworld back in Feb 2007. She complained to Ofcom who after watching the evidence found them in breach and fined them £25,000.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...eworld.pdf

Amazingly the evidence was published on the web and can be viewed. Make up your own mind lol.

Perhaps she should have pin protected the channels if she was that concerned.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
18-09-2010 02:10