Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Could/Has this ever happened?

Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Could/Has this ever happened?
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Suppose you could never say never but if anything it would be a short lived thing,but who knows lol

I agree. Very much doubt it, but you never know.

Id guess that only if you kept phoning up a certain model, would there wud b any chance of creating a genuine friendship with them. I highly doubt u cud forge any real friendship with one of the girls through this forum site.
02-01-2009 19:01
Find all posts by this user
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

I've only been here too for a very short while but already there are certain people on here i have really warmed to and of course i am learning who is slightly fake and who isn't. It's not as if us girls have normal jobs and we obviously recieve alot of attention, it's hard to open up and trust guys (and girls).

I like people who are open and honest, it's an interesting subject x
02-01-2009 21:06
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

How was your New Years Camilla

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-01-2009 21:07
Finbarviz Offline
Village Idiot

Whilst in the entertainment industry, the gorgeous girls do this for a living, and I can't see anyone taking what would be a huge risk.

This is an interesting topic and it will be interesting to see what develops.

Proper Job!
02-01-2009 21:19
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I imagine the biggest difficulty about someone in the entertainment industry dating a fan, is that they'll always be a little concerned about whether the person they're dating likes them for who they are, or for the image they project/character they portray. When someone is a "fan" of someone else they can often have built up a quite complex set of expectations and beliefs about their, previously distant, object of desire. When the reality turns out to be different from the fantasy there can be a lot of pain on both sides. Speaking from a perspective of no personal experience whatsoever, I would imagine it only takes one or two experiences like this to put someone off the idea of dating a self confessed fan altogether.

For any woman who makes her living based on her image and beauty there might also be the added complication of wondering whether anyone they date is with them only for their looks. While many women envy models for their beauty and grace, as a bloke I am personally thankfull for being so unattractive that I know it's for personality alone that I'm with my wifeBig Grin. Check out the photo on the blog below to see evidence of such.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
02-01-2009 21:41
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

camilla Wrote:I like people who are open and honest, it's an interesting subject x

Hmm yes 'spose it is, just seemed a random question from the OP bearing in mind it was his/her very first post.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-01-2009 21:43
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:How was your New Years Camilla

Wicked thanks baby cakes Wink yours ? x
02-01-2009 21:46
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Shiny Helmet Wrote:
camilla Wrote:I like people who are open and honest, it's an interesting subject x

Hmm yes 'spose it is, just seemed a random question from the OP bearing in mind it was his/her very first post.

Don't get me wrong i think it was too, was sent a private message to add to this post. thought i'd add my little bit. x
02-01-2009 21:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Wasn't bad actually had a few friends and family, couldn't drink as i had give a few people lift back home. Made sure i had a good old drink up when i got back, had to make sure i was a responsible driver Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
02-01-2009 21:48
xanadu Offline
Apprentice Poster

The reason I chose this topic was one of pure curiosity to see what peoples true perceptions of the fan model relationship is.

I am not an overly frequent watcher of all the chat channels and was interested by some of the interactions on the site between the models and members and also seem to remember reading either on here or someone else that one of the daytime presenters had met their current partner who was a caller (may be totally wrong about this if so sorry)

I did message some models and have asked them to contribute if they wish as I didnt want it to be a one sided topic. I apologise if people think this is a strange topic and also to the models I messaged if they are annoyed at me doing so.

P.S. I am definately not dating a model and posting this to rub peoples faces in it, lol.
02-01-2009 22:10
Thread Closed